。one 。

☆

astra black walked through the loud families at kings cross station, regulus black close behind her while their mother and father were a few feet ahead of them, their strides long and powerful. both teenagers pushed along their own trolleys, stacked with suitcases which were loaded with books and clothes, astra having a basket on the top.

"hurry up!" walburga snapped angrily back at the pair who sped up quickly, even though they weren't all that far behind their mother.

walburga black was a cruel woman with stern eyes and dark black hair. she was a picture of beauty to look at, not a wrinkle in sight but inside she was as rotten as a pear that had been left outside in the summer for a week. her black hair was scrapped back into a bun, her long black dress swishing at her ankles as she forced her way through the crowd.

the 'family' stopped by the entrance to a carriage on the hogwarts express, walburga and orion glaring at their son and daughter, not a drop of affection or love in their eyes. regulus and astra were used to it, astra more so as regulus was the favourite child, to a certain extent. all he wanted to do was make his mother proud and he would stop at nothing to do so. astra on the other hand, wanted out, like sirius, her twin, but she couldn't leave regulus alone in the house.

"at christmas, you will both be coming home for the holiday. do you understand?" orion asked sharply.

orion black was a tall man with black and greying hair, his face blank of any emotion, even when he looked to his wife. he was no more affectionate and loving to his family than walburga was and there was always a sense of disappointment behind his tone whenever he addressed his son and daughter. he never spoke of sirius, saying that if he did, he might spit.

"yes, father." regulus replied, making himself seem stronger than he was.

regulus black was the youngest child of walburga and orion. he had curling black hair, a tall, slim frame. his face was defined by sharp cheekbones and a sharp jawline, eyes as cold as his parents made them to be. he was smart, very smart, but had decided to join his parents demands to go against everything the married couple deemed to be a horror to the wizarding world.

astra only nodded silently before turning swiftly to get onto the train. regulus followed after his older sister, splitting off to find his so called friends the opposite way to which astra walked, looking for her own friends somewhere on the train. their suitcases were placed in one compartment of the train but astra took her small basket with her as well as a book sirius had sent her from a muggle book shop.

astra black was the first born twin of walburga and orion. long black hair cascaded down her back, stopping under her shoulder blades, slightly wavy. her eyes were grey, long eyelashes adorned with mascara, eyelids decorated with sharp eyeliner. her body was curved, chest larger than average and stomach softer than her mother would like, thighs thick and hips wide, stretch marks on her skin where her 'imperfections' were.