。eight 。

☆

astra stood in her dorm, looking into her full-length mirror, staring at herself in disgust. harley walked into the room and saw her facial expression but then looked down at what she was wearing, making her laugh loudly. astra scowled at her through the mirror which only made her laugh harder as she sat on her bed. groaning in annoyance to herself, astra turned around.

"i look like the dead body of a muggle from the 1800s." astra grimaced as she lifted the skirt of her black dress her mother had put into her trunk when she heard that astra was in slug-club, which is what she needed a slightly posher piece of clothing for.

"you do!" harley laughed in agreement and astra started pulling off the dress. "why did you even put that horrid piece of clothing on anyway?"

"it was charmed to look like something else, which was actually nice! mother knows how much i hate these types of dresses. the corset is going to kill me." astra muttered as she pulled it off completely, pulling her normal clothes back on.

harley moved to her bed and looked at it, "this isn't your size, love. merlin, it's two sizes too small!"

"she thinks it'll make me skinnier." astra rolled her eyes and snatched the dress, throwing it on the floor. "it'll kill me before it does that."

"wear your jumpsuit instead. you look fit as fuck in that." harley mumbled and astra hummed, sitting on her bed across from harley.

"no, it's not right for the dinner." astra shook her head.

"who cares? you look hot in it!" harley exclaimed.

"i know, and that's what i don't want! but i also want to breathe!" astra replied.

harley looked at her in confusion, "why don't you wanna look good?"

"malfoy's going, and i want to look awful around him." astra answered. "and i mean awful. i want to look like the product of if you mixed dumbledore' s dna with hagrid's and a hippogriff."

"oh, just forget about him. he can't do anything, you'd punch him before he could. also, slughorn's there, so are me, regulus and lily. put your jumpsuit on and flash some tit, you'll feel better." harley gave her a smile as astra laughed softly.

"i'll flash some tit for you, darling." astra joked and harley wiggled her eyebrows playfully. "talking of lily... still unable to speak properly around her?"

"no actually, i spoke." harley said and astra saw a faint blush on her cheeks.

"and...?" astra prompted giddily.

"i asked her out to hogsmeade." harley whispered, waiting for astra to give a loud, dramatic reaction but was met with a gob-smacked, silent one.

"fuck off." astra mumbled with wide eyes. "fuck off! you actually did it! what did she say?!"