Chapter 52: Private Security

(A/N): Hi, I just wanted to take a second to thank everyone for their continued support. I appreciate all the comments and votes.

Thanks again
- MattFromWii

———————————————————————————

3rd Person POV:

Zatanna and (Y/n) awoke late in the morning, the sun was shining through their bedroom window. Zatanna groaned as she pushed herself up and stretched out, having her first good sleep in weeks made her feel amazing.

(Y/n) sat up a minute later, stretching out and pushed himself out of bed.

Zatanna: "I... I know you said you need to check in with the Division, but today... today's the day I get to see my dad. I was hoping you would-"

(Y/n): "I'll be there, I promise. We can see your dad before I check in with Kelso and the Division."

(Y/n) moved around the bed and hugged Zatanna. She melted into his body and let out a shaky, stress filled, sigh as his arms wrapped around her in a loving embrace.

(Y/n): "You can shower and get ready for the day, I'll make breakfast for us and have a quick shower after."

Zatanna: "Alright. Thank you. I can't possibly describe what you mean to me."

(Y/n) simply smiled and pulled Zatanna in for a quick kiss. When they separated the agent smiled at the magician and whispered "everything, you mean everything to me".

————————————————————————

Kelso, Sutton and Ann were in a small SUV, racing for the American border. A mix of Mexican federal police and cartel forces were running the agents down like wild animals, firing at the agents regardless of the civilians on the crowded highway.

Sutton: "Why the fuck are the police shooting at us?!"

Ann: "Black Tusk must have paid them off!"

Ann changed lanes and swerved around a transport truck just in time to avoid a burst of bullets from a pickup truck not far behind.

Kelso: "It might not even be Black Tusk, it could be whoever they were meeting with, but that doesn't matter. Hopefully the other teams have made it across the border by now."

Sutton: "Is that a helicopter?! What the fuck!"

Kelso leaned forward in her seat, looking between Ann and Sutton in the driver and passenger seats respectively and saw a police helicopter heading straight for the agents. Each side of the helicopter had a large machine gun poking out.

Kelso: "Holy fuck we're going to have to bail."

Ann: "That MG is going to tear this car apart!"

Kelso took off her seatbelt and opened up a bag on the seat beside her. She took out two MP7's and a small grenade launcher. She shoved one of the guns up into the front seat for Sutton and loaded her own before lowering the window on her door.

Kelso: "I'm never going to Mexico again!"

Kelso stuck half her body out the car window and opened fire on the pursuing vehicles. Her first burst of bullets hit the driver of the closest police vehicle, causing it to spin out of control and slam into a civilian car. The resulting crash caught two of the cartel vehicles and exploded in a small fireball.

Sutton took aim at the helicopter and fired a burst of bullets in the direction of the pilot. Most of the bullets connected with the side of the helicopter and forced the pilot to pull away to save his crew.