Chapter 80: ANNA's Plan

(A/N): I'm back!

I'm so sorry for the delay in getting this chapter uploaded. School has kept me incredibly busy and I've had very little free time or energy to write. I hope to get back into the grove of writing more soon but we'll see what happens.

Anyway I've restructured "season 4" so it won't resemble anything like the show apart from major plot points. I won't spoil anything but I think you guys will love it.

That being said this chapter will serve as the official start of season 4. Thanks again for all the comments and support, it means the world to me.

-MattFromWii

————————————————————————

3rd Person POV:

*The Batcave*

Alfred was casually cleaning the high tech instruments in the Batcave as part of his normal routine. The Batcave was empty but that was far from unusual, the former SAS operative had grown used to spending nights alone in the large mansion.

Suddenly the computer screen went red as a white bat symbol appeared on the screen. Alfred dropped his broom and raced to the main computer. He attempted to enter his security password but nothing happened.

Then the Batcave lost power as a small section of the main floor rose up, revealing a high tech robot covered in black armor. Its eyes lit up red as a glowing bat symbol lit up on its chest.

Alfred: "Failsafe, emergency override AP107!"

The butler froze as ANNA's robotic voice boomed over the caves speaker system, almost as if she'd been watching him for hours.

ANNA: "Override denied. Your encryption is remarkable, it took me several days to override the base programming. But Keener's revenge is inevitable and your Failsafe will ensure the destruction of my enemies."

The metal robot stepped towards Alfred as the butler scrambled to the exit

The metal robot stepped towards Alfred as the butler scrambled to the exit. The robot caught Alfred before he could get to the elevator, grabbing the butler's neck and choking the life out of him.

Alfred: "Y-you'll n-never win..."

ANNA: "Maybe not, but regardless of the outcome, you won't be around to see it."

——————————————————————

It was lightly raining when the bio-ship arrived at the mansion. (Y/n) ordered Miss Martian to keep the ship in camouflage mode as they arrived.

(Y/n): "Miss Martian, we'll stay in the ship while you head down into the basement, stay camouflaged until after you destroy ANNA's server. The second she sees us on one of the drones she'll turn the guns on everyone and it'll be a massacre. It'll be located in a secure vault attached to the armory."