Chapter 77: The Beautiful Bride

(A/N): Hello there!

At last I present to you the long awaited wedding chapter!

I'm still a little sick so this chapter is slightly shorter than I would've liked. I apologize for the massive delay in getting this chapter uploaded but I did my best.

I hope you enjoy and I appreciate all your support.

Thanks again.

-MattFromWii

————————————————————————

3rd Person POV:

*One Month Later*

(Y/n) groaned as he woke up, the sun was shining through their bedroom window as he opened his eyes. Zatanna was still sound asleep on his chest, her steady breathing and the sight of Titan on the edge of their bed caused him to smile.

For the first time in recent memory, (Y/n) didn't have a pressing issue to take care of, and that alone was cause for the couple to celebrate. The League still had its daily duties but nothing serious had risen up in the past month.

Zatanna confided in Dr. Fate, explaining to the Lord of Order everything that happened in the Underworld. She demanded answers but the only thing she got from the god was an order to stay away and let him deal with it. Though she initially didn't want to drop the subject, she was easily convinced by her friends who were busy planning her wedding.

Dick and Barbara had taken it upon themselves to set everything up with Alfred. The butler handled everything perfectly, nailing everything down from the flowers to the invitations.

Zatanna and (Y/n) still had to approve everything, but in the week after they escaped the Underworld their entire wedding was planned.

It was only then that the nerves set in. (Y/n) tried not to think about it, his mind racing and butterflies flying in his stomach each time he tried to think of what he was going to say during their vows. He decided to keep it simple and hoped Zatanna would do the same.

The morning dragged on and the pair found themselves in the kitchen a few hours later, making breakfast while the TV played in the background.

Zatanna: "So, are you excited?"

(Y/n): "I think you already know the answer to that."

Zatanna: "Maybe, but I want to hear it from you."

The agent turned and smiled at his fiancée, grabbing her hands and pinning them up against the fridge. Zatanna moaned against his lips as (Y/n) passionately kissed her and pressed his body against hers.

(Y/n): "Yes, I'm very excited."

Zatanna: "Mhmmm... and what are you doing for your bachelor party?"

(Y/n): "I honestly don't know. Dick and Conner are taking care of that, but I know they asked Kelso some questions about me. They just told me to meet them in Happy Harbour this afternoon. I hope they didn't plan anything crazy."

The magician narrowed her gaze at her agent for a moment and (Y/n) forced a dumb smile to his face, reassuring her that he honestly wasn't planning anything stupid.

Zatanna: "I'm just messing with you. I trust you."

(Y/n): "What does Artemis have planned for you?"

Zatanna: "No matter how hard I tried to get the information out of her, she wouldn't tell me. And she made me promise I wouldn't use magic to find out."

(Y/n): "Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens."

The agent turned and grabbed a glass, getting water from the fridge and enjoying the morning Sunday's shining through the kitchen windows.