Chapter 56: Real Power

(A/N): Alright, so many of you have seen season 3 and know how slow things start off. So I have skipped some events that have little affect on our regular characters in order to fit about three episodes worth into this one chapter.

I promise things will get really good after the next chapter.

Thanks again for your support.

-MattFromWii

————————————————————————

3rd Person POV:

(Y/n) woke up to Zatanna gently kissing him. He softly groaned as her lips pressed against several spots on his upper chest and neck. Zatanna's moans picked up as she ran her hand along (Y/n)'s chest.

When the agent finally opened his eyes, Zatanna took the opportunity to pounce. She pushed herself onto (Y/n)'s chest and purred softly as he groggily brought his hands up to her back.

Zatanna: "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

The agent groaned as his vision cleared. When he could finally see clearly he got lost in Zatanna's eyes, his words dying in his throat.

(Y/n): "Y-yeah... yeah I did."

Zatanna: "Good, I know I did."

Zatanna pressed her lips against (Y/n)'s and felt her lover's body relax underneath her.

After toying with her agent she finally pushed herself up and gently ran her finger across his lips.

Zatanna: "The girls are looking forward to training today."

Zatanna then suddenly pushed herself off (Y/n) and climbed out of bed, walking to the bathroom to shower and leaving her lover incredibly disappointed.

(Y/n) pushed himself up and groaned as he watched Zatanna walk into the bathroom.

(Y/n): "You're a tease, you know that?"

Zatanna: "Aww, you poor thing. Can't handle the taste of your own medicine?"

(Y/n) rolled his eyes before getting up and making the bed.

After showering and eating breakfast, Zatanna and (Y/n) picked up the girls and took them to a remote gun range. The range was a part of a training base for the SHD decades ago and was decommissioned, left to be consumed by nature.

Mary and Traci were overjoyed until they saw the run down complex they're going to be training in.

The young girls were appalled by the state of the abandoned complex. The stone walls of the training facility showed signs of extreme erosion. The orange Phoenix logo of the Division was painted in now faded orange paint. Small bits of the Phoenix had fallen away over the years and nature had begun claiming the once clean and high tech halls.

Mary: "This place looks like it hasn't been touched since the 60's."

(Y/n): "1978. This is where the Division started."

Zatanna: "(Y/n), are you sure this place is safe to be... you know, shooting in?"

(Y/n): "Oh yeah. We'll be outside on the range and the sandbags at the end will stop the rounds we fire. We won't be going inside the original archives, command building or any of the other crumbling buildings."

Traci: "This place is so cool. It's like we're in a spy movie."

The girls continued to giggle and marvel at the old SHD facility while (Y/n) unpacked everything they needed for the training.

————————————————————————

Halfway across the world on Santa Prisca, Batman, Katana and Metamorpho covertly move across the island.