Chapter 60: New York

(A/N): Hello and once again I apologize for the delay. This is the full first chapter of the New York arc which is one I have been itching to write for a while. This arc gets off to a slow start but it has an explosive finish I assure you.

That being said I can't wait to dive into my own little twist on the original Division's storyline. Please enjoy and thanks for all the support.

- MattFromWii

———————————————————————————

3rd Person POV:

Three weeks ago the Division lost its base of operations in the post office and agents were scattered across the city in a desperate attempt to survive. (Y/n) and Kelso spent the weeks scavenging for food and supplies, sleeping wherever they could, preferably some place warm but without power, there were very few warm places left in the city.

The pair were currently sneaking around Chinatown, heading for a supply drop that was scheduled to be dropped in from a cargo plane.

Kelso: "If we manage to get this supply drop we should have enough food and ammunition to start taking back key infrastructure. Maybe we can even get the power back on."

(Y/n): "Let's just focus on this supply drop. If we get it, then we can focus on the next step."

Kelso: "Hopefully Noble squad got my coded message, it's going to be difficult to move all the supplies by ourselves."

(Y/n): "Hopefully they aren't dead. We need to secure our comms. Sending coded messages takes too long, we need to be able to use our radios."

Kelso: "I know, hopefully the new radio encryption key for ISAC is in the drop."

As (Y/n) and Kelso approached the main intersection in Chinatown, they heard the rumbling of a plane overhead. The agents watched as the cargo plane dropped three crates out its ramp. The parachutes opened and the three crates slowly drifted down to the street, landing in the middle of the intersection.

(Y/n): "Right on time, let's move. We need to be gone before any hostile factions show up to claim the drop, they definitely saw the plane."

(Y/n) and Kelso rushed to the middle of the snow covered intersection and tore off the lid of the first supply crate. They found loads of food, water and ammunition. Along with the communication equipment for ISAC.

Kelso quickly grabbed the communication gear and stuffed it in her backpack while (Y/n) was stuffing his vest with magazines of ammunition.

Kelso: "Now, where the hell is Noble. We need to get this stuff back to the safe house as quickly as possible."

Kelso placed the lid back onto the crate and turned to check her surroundings. The late morning sky was filled with clouds and a freezing cold breeze swept through the streets.

Kelso: "Cleaners!"