Chapter 78: Doomsday vs The Justice League

(A/N): I'm alive!

I'm so sorry for not getting this chapter uploaded sooner. I honestly had a bit of writers block regarding this book. I live in Canada and don't have a way to watch season 4, so I wanted to add one more arc before we get into season 4 just incase they finally release it in Canada.

That being said I'm going to take a short break from this book and work on one or two chapters from my Legend of Korra story. I think bouncing between books is the way to go so I don't get burned out by constantly working on one project.

Let me know what you guys think, I'm always interested in your feedback and thanks for your continued support!

———————————————————————

3rd Person POV:

"AH! What are you-AHH! What are you doing?!"

(Y/n) groaned in pain and twitched on his bed as Zatanna straddled his waist, keeping her hands on his shoulder blades and pinning him face down in their bed.

Zatanna: "Trying to release all the tension in your shoulders. Now stay still and relax!"

(Y/n): "This is some massage! This has to be the most painful thing you've put me through."

The magician rolled her eyes and pressed a little harder on her husband's back. (Y/n) immediately twitched under the pressure and groaned as Zatanna continued to "massage" his back.

Zatanna: "Trust me, it'll feel better in the morning."

(Y/n): "Well I can't possibly feel worse!"

Zatanna: "You've been shot, stabbed and electrocuted multiple times, and you're going to tell me this hurts more than all of that? I think you're just being a big baby."

The agent twitched again and was about to respond with a sarcastic comment when Zatanna grabbed the back of his head and shoved his face into the pillow.

As the agent groaned into the pillow, the magician simply smiled and proceeded to run her hands all along his back muscles, biting her lower lip as a small blush made its way to her face.

Down in the garage, Titan was trotting to the zeta tube after it activated. Dick and Artemis emerged from the teleporter and immediately greeted the German Shepherd with a smile.

The detective and archer made their way through the house, searching for the newlyweds. They suddenly froze when they heard (Y/n) yell out in pain.

(Y/n): "AHHH! OH COME ON?!"

They rushed up the stairs, charging down the hall and bursting into the master bedroom.

They were shocked to see (Y/n), face down on the bed with Zatanna straddling his back. The magician wore a workout bra and leggings while (Y/n) had no shirt on and a pair of shorts.

Zatanna: "Stop being a baby, this is good for you."

Artemis: "What the fuck are you two doing?"

Dick: "I'm not sure I want to know..."

Zatanna: "Oh! Hey guys, what's up?"

The magician continued her massage and (Y/n) did his best to not squirm as she worked on his neck.

Dick: "Nothing much... we just wanted to check in and see how married life is treating you two."

(Y/n): "Well, it's only been a week since the wedding, but I think it's safe to say that everything is great."

The agent forced a smile to his face as he felt Zatanna's hands dig into his back once again.

Artemis: "So... massages?"