CHAPTER-60

"And suddenly, all the monsters in her fall silent, as her eyes met his."

The day began bright and clear. The light screamed in through the glasses of the yacht making Ishika stir from her sleep, she turn seeking the warmth coming from the naked body lying beside her. The rosy glow of the rising sun threw a rosy glow across Ranveer's face, warms her cheeks as she is reminded of the night before and the aftermath followed with it. She pushes the freckles back which were lying on Ranveer's face, as they were hiding his view from her eyes.

The whole area was illuminated by golden fingers of sunshine, Ishika sigh in content, wounding her hands around Ranveer's neck, who in return pull her more into him and groan in satisfaction. It was truly a happy morning for both of them.

After sometime, Ishika getup from the bed and run inside the washroom to empty her bladder, while washing her face she grin widely looking at her reflection in the mirror.

The girl standing in front of her, was so carefree, happy, there is no ounce of stress in her life, these few months were bliss for her, now she can truly smile, she no longer give fake smiles to people around her. She looks down around her neck which is completely filled with the love marks her beloved has given her.

She turns around to look herself in full length mirror and saw her naked body and saw her glowing. She heard her phone ringing; she hurriedly run out to pick the phone not let it disturb Ranveer sleep. She picked the phone and frown a little thinking about the call. She silences the phone before picking it and turn to look at Ranveer who is sleeping hugging her pillow.

She picks another comforter from the side chair and wound it around her due to the chilliness of the morning. After giving a forehead kiss to Ranveer she moves out of the room and sits on the sitting area outside and calls back Misha who is so impatient.

"sorry to disturb you during this time but it is quite important and I really don't know what to do in this situation, I am seriously trying to do something to shut it but it's not happening, and into the end I have no choice but to call you and-" Misha start rambling without a break the moment she picks Ishika call.

"Earth to you Misha. Calm down." Ishika cut her in between. Misha sigh and calm herself down.

"Now tell me what happen." Ishika asked calmly.

"Ishika you are all over the internet. And I know it's not something new. But it's kind of serious this time." Misha mumbled from other side, panic was still in her voice. Ishika brows rose up in confusion.

"I have sent you the links, please check them. I can't tell you them." Misha uttered while Ishika hummed in reply and told her to wait for sometime a she cut the call.

Ishika open the links and laugh reading the news about.

India's youngest billionaire, Mrs. Ishika Kapoor is seen with her ex- husband in the party which held in the royal hotel last Tuesday.

"Oh my god are these people out of their mind, how can Rudra be my ex husband, I have married only one time and that to with Ranveer, for crying out loud." Ishika rumbled shooking her head and open the next link.

Ishika Sharma and her ex seem quite close. What about her husband? Is the old love flaming again?

"What? Close. My foot. If it's in my hand, I won't breathe the same air as him. Love? I am not in love with that idiot." Ishika said and made a nasty face.

Two days ago, Ishika Kapoor seen with Italian businessman Leonardo Amoretti and American model Jason Evans, having dinner at one of the expensive restaurant in ITALY.