007. demon dean

The siblings have been living with Jody for a little over six weeks. Sam had informed them all that Dean had supposedly died, but is now possessed by a demon or something and out of the bunker. After convincing Jody for a few days, the siblings returned to the bunker since Sam wouldn't answer his phone which only spiked some of Daphne's anxiety.

They get in the bunker, finding Sam in the library with a knife.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" Sam asks, his eyes wide.

"Oh, well, you weren't answering any calls or texts which made us—"

"You." Billy corrects.

"Whatever. But, like, super worried and given the whole thing with Dean, I thought maybe you might need at least a few minutes of company. I mean, I know people like being alone, but some comfort can't hurt. Wait, what happened to your arm? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Leave." Sam says.

"Why?" Billy asks.

"Come on, Sammy!" They hear Dean yell out.

"Hide." Sam whispers.

"Wh- why?" Daphne whispers back.

"Just hide. If Dean finds you, run." He whispers, rushing to a drawer and getting a set of keys out.

"Come on." Billy drags Daphne to a hiding spot in the library, the two crouching in a corner.

The lights go off, red lights coming on and an alarm blaring.

"Smart, Sam!" They hear Dean yell. "Locking the place down. Doors won't open. I get it. But here's the thing. I don't want to leave! Not 'til I find you!" He shouts.

Daphne goes to say something but Billy holds his finger to his mouth, motioning for her to be quiet.

"Sammy!" They hear Dean shout, his voice closer than before. "You're just making this worse for yourself, man!" Daphne peeks around a corner, seeing Dean walk into the library. She turns to Billy with wide eyes, him motioning for her to be quiet.

"Oh, by the way, you can, uh... blame yourself for me getting loose. All that blood you pumped into me to make me human... well, the less demon I was, the less the cuffs worked. And that devil's trap? Well, I just walked right across it. It smarted, but still."

It goes silent for a few moment before a hammer nails itself into the shelf, just above their heads. Daphne screams, lowering herself.

"Holy shit!" Nick flinches, ducking. "Run, run." He drags Daphne to her feet, pushing her ahead of him. They race off, Dean smirking as he decides to deal with them later. He walks over to a drawer and opens it, finding what he wants gone.

Billy makes sure Daphne stays in front of him as they run through the bunker.

"Oh!" Billy covers Daphne's mouth, both seeing she ran into Sam who is grimacing in pain at her hitting his arm. Daphne pushes Billy's hand away from her face.

"Sorry." She whispers.

"It's okay. Go, go. Hide." He whispers, the two quietly rushing off.

They find a place to hide, both panting from the running. The lights are back on, having returned while they were running.

"Stay here." Billy whispers.

"What? What the hell are you doing?" Daphne asks.

"Just stay here." Billy orders.

"What, are you gonna fight Dean?" Daphne asks.

"No. I'm just... making sure Sam's good." Billy says. "Stay." He orders before leaving.