013. teenage dean

They went to Oregon for a case and Billy and Daphne stayed in the motel while Sam and Dean went to question people. Daphne's ribs are still hurt, the teenager doing her best to not move around too much. Billy tried to keep her back at the bunker, but she hates being alone, so he reeled back his protectiveness a little.

Eventually Sam got back to the motel and said that Dean might've been captured by whatever they're hunting. Sam is currently on his laptop and researching.

Daphne is lying in bed and flipping through the terrible selection of TV channels. Billy is sitting on the couch and on his phone. There's a knock on the door, making them all look at it.

Before Daphne can ask her question, Sam motions for the two to be quiet. He grabs his gun and cocks it, opening the door a bit.

"Yeah?" Sam asks the teen boy on the other side of the door.

"Hiya, Sammy." He smirks.

"Dean?" Sam asks.

"Yeah." Dean moves past Sam, going into the room. "Daphne, Billy."

"What the fuck?" Billy sits up. He glances at Daphne, her wide eyes focused on Dean.

"That was my initial thought." Dean says. He pulls a duffel bag out from under the bed and puts it on the bed, rummaging through it.

"W-Wait a second. Y-You're a--" Sam starts.

"Uh-huh." Dean nods.

"How?" Sam asks.

"No clue." Dean says, loading and unloading a gun. "Some Scarface looking dude, bright light." He loads the gun and cocks it. "Next thing I know, I wake up looking like Bieber."

"Why would someone turn you into--"

"Don't know." Dean cuts his brother's question off, tucking his gun into his pants. "Don't care. Hey, we got any grenades?"

"What?" Sam asks. Dean tries to pass him, but he stops his still shorter brother. "Don't-- wait, wait, wait. Wait a second. Talk to me."

"Really, Sam? Now? I got no grass on the infield, and a girl's gonna die. Sorry if I'm not in a chatty mood. Look, you wanted me back in the game. I'm back in the damn game." Dean says.

"What game is this, exactly?" Daphne asks.

"Come on." Dean tells them, walking out. Daphne gets out of the bed, hiding her small wince from the other two.

"Unh-unh. Hell no." Billy argues.

"Oh, come on. I'm bored." Daphne whines.

"Yeah, and injured." Billy retorts.

"Boredom outweighs the need for healing." Daphne says.

"No. No, it really doesn't." Billy shakes his head.

"Okay, we don't have time for this. She can sit in the car, let's go." Sam says, ushering the two out.

"Oh, come on. I thought you were the smarter one? You want her going?" Billy asks.

"I don't wanna hear her ask to go somewhere fifty thousand times later." Sam says, getting them outside and he shuts the door.

"Your son is so polite." An elder woman tells Sam. The three look confused before glancing over at Dean who gets in the car.

"Thanks." Sam awkwardly says.

"He's really got dad of the year in the bag." Daphne comments, offering the woman a smile. The woman smiles softly at who Sam's other children appear to be. Sam awkwardly laughs, grabbing the girl's arm and gently yanking her to the car.