038. "i killed hitler."

The four walk up to the antique shop where two people died.

"Looks like we missed the Calvary." Sam says, inspecting the yellow tape.

"I guess we should go home then." Dean remarks and they go inside.

"All right, I'm guessing that's the first victim." Sam says, looking at the pile of ash on the floor.

"Scrooge McDuck lady?" Dean asks.

"Yeah." Sam says.

"Which makes this the antiques dealer." Dean finds another pile of ash.

"Yeah. Name was Marvin Brickle. Widower. Owned the shop for decades." Sam says.

"No sulfur." Dean notes.

"Ditto EMF." Sam says, putting the device up.

"Maybe hex bags?"

"Yeah, or, uh, you know... antique shop, full of old stuff. Maybe the guy got his hands on a cursed object... and it went haywire, started killing everybody."

"Yeah, wouldn't be the first time."

"Right." Sam gets on the computer as Dean goes to the second floor. Dean looks at a ship model and accidentally knocks it over.

"Dean... dude..." Sam sighs.

"Don't say it."

"May-maybe let's not touch anything until we figure out if this stuff wants to kill us or not?"

"Yeah, I got it."

Daphne walks around, her left foot tripping over her right and she crashes into a shelf. A few things fall off the shelf, luckily none of it breakable. She tries to catch something, it fumbling in her hands until it drops on the floor.

She awkwardly looks up, Sam and Billy giving her done looks and she awkwardly laughs.

"Whoops." She sheepishly smiles.

Billy shakes his head, letting out a quiet sigh.

"Guys, I think I found something." Dean calls out.

"It looks like the victims were meeting about an antique pocket watch the night they died." Sam says.

"Pocket watch?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, according to Marv's email, at least."

"Uh, Sam."

"Yeah, hold up. Get this -- I hacked into Marv's hard drive. It-it looks like he was conducting... an entire underground business, uh, catering to, uh..."

"Nazi nutjobs?"

"Yeah. How'd you know that?"

"Might wanna take a look at this."

The three go upstairs.

"Yeah. What are you, uh..." Sam trails off as the three walk into the room full of Nazi relics.

"Holy shit." Billy mutters.

"Oh. That's, uh... wow." Sam says.

"Yeah. Looks like Scrooge McDuck lady got her rocks off by collecting Nazi crap." Dean says.

"Yeah, guess so. Uh, according to Marv's ledger, the watch belonged to a member of Hitler's inner circle." Sam says.

"So where is it now?" Dean asks.

"I don't know. The police didn't report finding it. And I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that it's probably not out there and probably not in here." Sam says.