100. lilith

"Supply run is done." Dean announces, walking into the bunker. "Hey. You know they make ghost pepper jerky?"

"Oh, God." Billy mutters, rolling his eyes.

"Uh, you're not gonna like it." Sam warns.

"What're you talking about? I like all jerkies." Dean says, sitting down with the bag.

"Dude. Ghost peppers are really hot." Sam states.

"Please." Dean scoffs, opening the bag. He eats one and shrugs, but the other three are able to spot his regret.

"How is it?" Sam asks.

"It's good. It's really good. I like it. It's good flavor." Dean struggles to talk.

"Great. Uh, you should have another piece." Sam says.

"Hell, just eat the whole bag." Billy smirks.

"That's fine." Dean denies as Sam takes a water bottle out of the bag.

"Oh, thank you. Water. You mind if I...?" Sam asks and Dean nods. He starts shaking his head and gestures for the bottle which Sam opens. "What? What? Huh?" Dean gestures to the bottle. "Oh, you want... okay, yeah, sure." He gives Dean the water bottle.

Dean opens it and gulps some of it down.

"Mountain lion." Dean pants.

"What? I didn't really catch that. Will you say it again, please?" Sam asks as Daphne quietly giggles. Dean gulps down more water.

"Mountain lion... the case in Colorado with the mountain lion... where are we?"

"Wait. Say it one more time." Sam says.

"The case in Colorado with the mountain lion with the three dead. Where are we with that one?"

"Uh... we are at five."

"What?"

"We're up to five."

"Then what are we doing here?"

Dean pours the water into his mouth before pouring it over his head.

"Oh, sweet mother. I'm gonna go get ready for..." Dean spits out the piece of jerky and walks out.

+++

They pull up to the sheriff's station.

"We're here." Dean parks the Impala.

"We going Fed?" Sam asks.

"Nope." Dean answers.

They get out and Dean opens the trunk, grabbing a cap and putting it on his head, a salmon design on the hat.

"Fish and Wildlife." Dean states.

"Fish and Wildlife." Sam repeats.

"Check these bad boys out." Dean hands Sam a badge.

"Hamill and Ford? Wow. That is deep cut." Sam says.

"You were so cute back then. Like a little baby." Daphne grins, looking at Sam's ID.

"Look at you. You look like a baby." Dean says.

"Me? Look at you." Sam says.

"What? I look exactly the same." Dean says. "Like nothing has changed. Nothing's changed."

"Yeah. Right." Sam mutters.

"Damn, that's you?" Billy asks, looking at Dean's ID. "Dude, what happened. Yikes."

"Wh-- I will ground you." Dean threatens.

"I'm 23." Billy says.

+++