037. american nightmare

Sam and the siblings walk over to where Dean is standing at the Impala.

"Hey. So, what's the word? Cas have anything?" Sam asks, handing Dean a coffee.

"Yeah. Uh... well, good news, uh, there's nothing on angel radio, and Heaven's still on lockdown, so rogue angel is out." Dean says.

"Bad news?" Sam asks.

"Cas is chumming it up with Crowley." Dean informs.

"Seriously?" Daphne chuckles and Dean nods.

"Hmm." Sam hums.

"They're hunting Lucifer together. That's right -- one's an angel, one's a demon, and apparently, they solve crimes." Dean says.

"Are they having any luck?" Sam asks.

"Kind of. So Lucifer, the Lord of Evil, Angel of Light, is now the Master of Butt Rock. He jumped into Vince Vincente." Dean says.

"The rock star?" Sam asks.

"The douchebag. Guy used to roll with purple hair down to his butt and a spiked codpiece." Dean says.

"It-- it was the '80s." Sam defends.

"The what?" Dean asks.

"Uh... it was the '80s." Sam says.

"What, are you defending him?" Dean asks.

"No, I'm not... I mean, his third album was kind of... not horrible."

"I hate you so much right now."

"Anyway, he's the Devil now?"

"Well, I mean, he was always kind of the Devil but, yeah, now it's official."

"Where is he?"

"Rowena blasted him to the bottom of the ocean."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Why do you love Vince Vincente?"

"I mean, if some dude killed me and came back... I'd probably wanna toss him away too. Bottom of the ocean sounds promising." Billy comments.

"I don't love-- anyways, uh, looked at those words. I was right. They are Aramaic." Sam says, looking at his tablet. ""Prok yaw-thi a-law-haw." It means, "Save me, oh, God.""

"Save me from what?" Dean asks. Sam shrugs, not knowing.

+++

They pull up to a driveway that has a locked gate with a no trespassing sign on it. The four get out, the brothers dressed in sweaters and vests.

"Guess we're walking from here." Dean says. He struggles to climb over the gate, awkwardly making it over. Sam and the siblings walk around the gate through the opening that Dean failed to notice.

"You did great, sweetie." Daphne pats his arm.

"Shut up." Dean grumbles and she smiles a little in amusement.

They start walking up the driveway, stopping when they find a telephone pole cut down.

"Whoa. When they cut the cord, they really cut the cord." Dean says.

"Yeah, no kidding." Sam says.

"How fast you think their buggy goes? Like, top speed?" Dean asks as they continue to walk.

"Hey, about yesterday..."

"Oh, all right. Next time you gotta take a leak, I'll pull over."

"I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about you and mom."