076. to the other side

Sam and Daphne walk further into the camp and Mary hugs her son. Daphne beelines to Dean, tightly hugging him. Dean's knocked out of his shocked state and he hugs her back, brushing through her blood matted hair.

"Sam? What happened?" Dean asks as Sam and Mary pull away.

"He, uh, he brought us back." Sam says, looking over his shoulder and to Lucifer.

"It's what I do." Lucifer smugly shrugs.

"It is not what you... how did you get here?" Cas angrily asks.

"VIP pass. I'm with the band." Lucifer says. "Come on. Shouldn't you be thanking me? I-I gave Sammy and your little hyper chick an extra life. Besides, what with my... little bro here-" He points at Gabriel. "--being a hot mess, I figured you need me. So, I'm here to join the team."

Lucifer walks closer to where Jack is, Cas sticking close by.

"Your name is Jack." Lucifer says.

"And yours is Lucifer." Jack says.

"No. No, no. You don't talk to him." Dean rushes over, leaving Daphne behind and he points his finger at Lucifer. "And you, don't listen to him." He says, pointing his finger at Jack.

"Um, don't you think that's his choice?" Lucifer questions.

"No." Cas answers.

"Are you trying to keep me from my son?" Lucifer asks.

"Well, this is Kelly Kline's son. He's nothing like you." Cas says.

"Don't say he's nothing like me. I'm the only one who understands him. This power he has? I'm powerful, dangerous, ruthless. In the... best sense, though." Lucifer says.

"No. Kill him." Dean tells Gabriel. The archangel looks uncomfortable and doesn't move.

"He can't. He's not strong enough." Lucifer chuckles.

"Dean..." Gabriel starts.

"You've got the blade." Dean says.

"Stop it." Jack says.

"He's the devil. Kill him." Dean orders.

"Stop it!" Jack shouts and then disappears.

"Well, great. Does that when he's scared. Way to go, dad!" Dean sarcastically exclaims.

"I'll go look for him." Gabriel says, leaving to go find his nephew.

"I don't understand all the hostility. You... need... me. I am a walking weapon. I know this Michael. Heck, I beat him. So how 'bout a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T?" Lucifer asks.

Cas goes to Dean's bag and pulls out warded handcuffs.

"In case your innate evil overwhelms this new found team spirit, you wouldn't mind wearing these then, will you? You're not at full power. They should hold you." Cas says. Lucifer holds his arms out, still smug.

"Slap 'em on." Lucifer says and Cas puts the cuffs on Lucifer.

"So if you're here, is the rift closed?" Sam asks.

"No, it's open. I left Rowena some grace. So you have... I'm thinkin'... 31 hours, give or take?" Lucifer says.

After a bit, Mary leads Sam to a cabin where he can change into clean clothes before showing Daphne a different one.

"Hey, um... wh-where's Billy? He... he's alive, right?" Daphne asks before Mary walks away.

"Yeah. Yeah, no, sweetie, he's okay. He's at Bobby's place." Mary says.