077. michael and lucifer

Daphne and Lennox are in the former's room and watching movies on her laptop.

"God, I can't believe there's so many Marvel movies. This is gonna take forever." Lennox grumbles as they finish The Avengers.

"Yep. 6 down, 14 to go." Daphne says.

"You make it sound so easy." Lennox sarcastically smiles and Daphne quietly laughs.

"Well, we already watched two seasons of Stranger Things and finished whatever Disney Channel shows you didn't get to finish. We'll make it through this in no time." Daphne says, popping a piece of popcorn in her mouth.

"Better than handling real world issues. We'll just watch these guys save the world while simultaneously destroying it." Lennox says.

"Exactly." Daphne grins.

+++

Sam and Daphne walk up to where Cas, Jack, Dean, and Billy are standing outside of a boathouse along the lake.

"All right, gang's all here." Dean says.

"How many are inside?" Sam asks.

"I can hear three." Cas says. "Wait, maybe-maybe four. They're talking about whether Kylie Jenner would make a good mother." He informs. "The consensus is no."

"Yeah, well, that's why I'm a Khloe man." Dean says.

"You pay attention to the Kardashians?" Billy asks.

"...No." Dean mumbles. He awkwardly clears his throat as Billy and Daphne share amused looks. "All right, we're talking werewolves which means..." He gestures to Jack.

"Silver bullets." Jack says.

"That's right." Dean nods. "So, you know the play. Let's do it."

They walk towards the boathouse and a man walks out, struggling to light a match for his cigarette. When his back is turned, Cas stabs him in the back with an angel blade.

The hunters and Jack barge into the house where two other werewolves are. Their fangs descend and they growl at the group. Jack holds his hand out, holding them back as the four hunters shoot at them.

+++

Daphne, Billy, the brothers, Cas, Jack, Mary, and Bobby are in the woods and standing around Maggie's body that the two older hunters found while on a walk.

"I-I... I said I'd protect her and..." Jack says.

"Stop, Jack. This isn't your fault." Sam says.

"What happened to her?" Dean asks.

"I don't know. Doesn't look supernatural." Mary notes.

"Looks like some son of a bitch beat on her until--" Bobby says.

"Who would do something like this?" Cas asks.

+++

Lennox is sitting at the end of the table and Cas and Sam are sitting next to her. Daphne is sitting next to Cas and Billy is sitting next to Sam. Jack is standing by Daphne's seat and Dean is by Billy.

"So, you're friends with Maggie. I mean, you were at least with her and-and Floyd when we helped you guys get to Dayton." Dean recalls.

"Uh... yeah." Lennox says.

"So you're still friends?" Dean asks.

"Yeah." Lennox nods.

"So I'm sure you know that she went out last night." Dean says. "And she didn't come home."