069. mob talk

"So?" Dean asks, walking into the kitchen. Sam is at the table on his laptop and Daphne is eating a bowl of ice cream.

"What?" Sam asks.

"You find anything on the Seal of Solomon?" Dean asks.

"Well, I've been digging through the lore, but so far, nothing." Sam says while Dean gets a box of cold pizza out.

"Great. So we got Cas in Syria dodging bullets, trying to find fruit from the Tree of Life. We don't know where Lucifer is, so we can't get grace from an archangel. And, uh, what's the last ingredient of this spell we're never gonna find?" Dean asks, sitting across from Sam with the pizza.

"Blood of a most holy man." Sam says.

"A most holy man. What-what-- what does that mean?"

"No idea. I've been thinking maybe, uh, blood of a saint?"

"A saint?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, should be easy to get."

"Well, actually, uh, turns out there's a huge market for religious relics. Hair of a martyr, um, nails from the True Cross."

"Okay, okay. One, ew. Two, where is this market?"

"Online."

"Ah. The internet. Not just for porn anymore." Dean takes a bite of pizza. Daphne looks back at him with a weird look, shaking her head.

"Anyway, a lot of this is fake, obviously, but I-I did find one dealer who seems to be legit -- Margaret Astor. Worth a shot?"

"Yeah. Good. Why not? I don't think I can take another one of these cold pieces of Papa Giovanni's." Dean drops the piece of pizza into the box and slides it away from him.

+++

The three walk into the restaurant and over to where Margaret is sitting.

"Miss Astor?" Dean asks.

"Ms. will do." She smiles.

"Of course. Great. Uh, may we sit?" Sam asks.

"Please." She says. "So, gentlemen, what can I do for you?" She asks as the three sit down.

"Okay, we, um, we're interested in obtaining a very rare religious artifact, and-and we were told that maybe you'd be the person to help us out." Sam says.

"Really?" Margaret asks.

"Yeah." Sam says.

"Who told you that?" Margaret asks.

"The internet." Dean says.

"So... this is not a personal recommendation?" Margaret asks.

"No. Um, is-is that a problem?" Sam asks.

"Personal relationships are very important to me." While she talks, she walks two fingers across the table and puts her hand on top of Sam's.

"Right." Sam says as Margaret moves her hand away. "Well, um... I would personally appreciate any help you could give us." Sam says, putting a hand on top of hers. Dean rolls his eyes.

"I'm gonna go puke by the car." Daphne whispers to Dean, walking outside.

+++

Daphne was stuck in the Impala while Sam and Dean talked to a guy named Greenstreet. Now, the three are at a cafe and Daphne and Sam are at their table and Dean was on his way over before stopping to talk to a woman.

"Dean. Hey." Sam calls. Dean walks over.

"Nice timing." Dean grumbles, sitting down. "What?" He asks, giving Daphne her hot chocolate.