Chapter 1

I continued to get punched by Bryan as I hit him back harder. We were outside school as I had red Crimson on my knuckles.

He snapped me out of my trance to continue lifting up my shirt. I kicked his crotch as he fell to the floor of nothing. He coughed and got up and ran off.

I looked down at my body. Blue and black bruises covered every line of my ribs. I know they will heal I've had worse. Sometimes I wonder why I feel no pain.

I continue to look at all the cuts and bruises on the outside of my body. But I still felt no pain. The pain outside my body could not match the pain inside.

I stood up with out fail and pulled my hoodie up. I walked home as it started to rain.

I continue walking as I walked I felt like someone was watching me. I got in a defensive stance waiting for the offensive to take a step forward.

I heard a low chuckle in the darkness and then a low blow of wind blow to the dark sky. I let out a breath.

Darkness. Darkness messes with me every day of my life. I continue walking and I walk to the roof of an abandoned building to my home.

My parents and family all died in a fire. I didn't start the fire but someone did. I was thought to be dead but no I ran out with my brother Felix.

But Felix was yanked from me. Taken away from me by a dark demon. We ran fast to a forest and heard a low chuckle. Felix was yanked from my grasp as I ran after him.

He screamed for me to save him. I didn't give up I continued to run towards him but then he told me the words that made me stop as he flew towards the stars.

"I love you Ariana, Don't blame yourself I'll find a way to you!" He screams at me.

I collapse as he blows me a kiss as I blow one back and I cry on the ground out of pain and agony.

I changed my name to Erin so no one would find out I'm Ariana. Felix was about 17 or 16. He was older than me yes but I still continue to blame myself. I'm now 17 I'm guessing. I'm fully grown now. I'm really skinny considering I only get to eat lunch at school and it sucks so I don't eat a lot of it.

I have dirty blonde hair with bright blue eyes. I'm about 5.3 and that's it. I'm pretty strong and fast. You might wonder where my skills of fighting.

After awhile I got picked on so I threw a couple punches and the feeling of the red blood Crimson on my knuckles scared me. I started to perfect my fighting and now I'm a basic ninja.

Back to my brother well I was about 14 when it happened so it's been three long years alone. I don't know how to get where he is or what the thing was but I know it's watching me.

It's testing my limits every single day. But there are no limits to my pain and suffering.

Felix I swear I will find you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!

Ok an explanation. My last story was crap on Robbie Kay. I believe she fell in love WAY TOO FAST. So be prepared for a slow moving romance. And I know Felix probably doesn't have a sister but my story my rules so I promise this will be better!

Next chapter up in a few!

VOTE & COMMENT

-HadHatter