Chapter 24

Ariana's P.O.V.

It was like a huge storm. Nothing ended as we all woke up. Everyone stayed inside making there own stories. It was a beautiful sight to see them all happy.

I walked outside trying to get none damp wood as I was going to make a fire. I grabbed a couple pieces as the rain belted down harder.

I hid the wood as I ran back to the tent I set them down in the middle as I kindled the fire. The lost boys came up next to me rubbing there hands together as they talked quietly.

I let out a breath as I got up and walked outside planning on grabbing more wood. I went deeper into the woods when I felt a hand grab both my wrists and press me to a tree tightly.

"Why did you make me have feelings? Why?" He bellowed at me pressing my body harder to the tree with just his hands. The lightning seemed to strike harder and the rain feel like knives on your skin.

"What are you-." I started to say before he clamped a cold damp hand on my mouth.

"You know! Peter Pan does not have emotions! PETER PAN CANT LOVE!" he started shouting in my face.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?" I shout back louder.

"I LOVE YOU, ARIANA AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT PETER PAN CAN NOT LOVE ANYONE!" He shouts back louder at me.

"Then that makes the both of us." I say as I do the most non Ariana thing ever.

I kissed him.

He drops my wrist as rain rolls down our bodies. All our clothes are soaked as we fall hard. I wrap my arms around his neck as Peter grips my waist tightly.

I turn my head to deepen the kiss as Peter keeps biting my lip. Blood falls as he bites my lip. He bites hard and I bite harder. I taste blood as I can't help myself.

It tastes better than anything. Peter then wraps his arms around his arms around my waist in circling my body.

"You shouldn't have done that..." He growls as he kisses roughly on my jaw line.

Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My head hurts like a brick was repeatedly smashed on my head. I try to open my eyes but it felt like prying open metal gates with a tooth pick.

I see wooden bars and a flat wooden support floor that was as wide as my whole body laying down and as tall as me siting.

I sit up but feel pain in my head as I hold the spot. I look through the bars as I see green trees and dirt as a floor. I look upwards through the bars and see dark green eyes. staring at me full of tears.

"Let me out, Peter." I say to him,

"I can't do that." he says as more tears fall down his cheeks.

"Why?" I ask.

"I feel something towards you... I can't have emotions." he says to me as he looks up at me.

"That won't change the fact that I love you. You can't deny it or hide from yourself." I say as I hold the bars to support my body.

He closed his eyes as more tears fell from his eyes as they began to fall from mine.

"But. I. Can't. Feel." he says to me.

"Yes. You. Can. Please. Don't. Do. This." I say as the tears spill down my checks. burning myself as they fell.

He uses his thumb as he gets close to me and puts his lips to my forehead kissing it hard and soft as he leans back.

"I'm sorry..." he says as more fresh tears fall from his dark leaf green eyes.

He turns around and starts to walk away.

"Your just gonna leave me here without a kiss!" I shout.

He runs towards me and kisses my lips so hard and passionately it feels the world is falling apart.

He stops to breath as he looks at me.

"Oh Ariana." he says stroking my face yet again.

"You will always be my weakness. Do not forget that." he says kissing me one last time.

"Goodbye." he says to me.

"Goodbye, Peter Pan." I say.

He does the unexpected as his tears or all over his face. He swishes his hand and I appear in front of beautiful mermaids.

***************
VOTE & COMMENT
-HadHatter