Chapter 3

I am in total darkness for what felt like forever. I refuse to let darkness take me and put me to sleep. I am full out ready for anything.

Then the gas came. I heard a loud squeak and then air blowing in all directions. I run to the middle but it inches around me like a snake.

I refuse to scream or give darkness the satisfaction of hurting me. I stop moving and stand pen straight and feel the gas circle around me till it reaches my face.

I refuse to breath in the gas as I gently feel it crawl up my neck begging for entrance. The smoke feels as if it's strong arms wrapping its delicate fingers around my body.

It's begging turns into pleads. I do not give in as I continue to hold my breath. Then I feel cool dark hands grab my neck and grab my mouth as it squeezed making me breath in.

It chuckled as I felt the smoke entire my lungs making me tired as I slumped to the floor. I made eye contact with Darkness as I fell to a deep sleep.

/------------\

I heard voices and screams but I could not bring my body to listen. I felt cold shackles on my wrists as if holding me back from the truth.

I feel my surroundings on my body and take note of me sitting in a chair with hand cuffs to my hands.

I peak through my lashes but only see fire and dancing boys? What in all the world is going on?

"Is that really Felixs sister? She's pretty hot." I heard a low voice say. Felix they have Felix?

"Shut it Pan will kill you!" I heard a hiss behind me. Who's this Pan fellow? Where is Robbie? Or was Robbie even Robbie? Where is Felix?

"All of you shut up! She's gonna freakin wake up. It was hard enough to get her to breath the gas in so shut up." another different voice said.

They have Felix... He's alive... My heart fluttered at the thought of my brother. My brother. Me in his arms cuddling next to a fire when we went camping. Helping me out of sick relationships.

Only 14 but I was abused and used in many relationships. He helped me back up. I refuse to let love in except for Felix there's all the room for him.

I almost shudder at the thoughts but keep my act going. Maybe something important will happen.

"I don't think I've seen Pan this nice ever. He literally would never have done this for Felix." one voice said.

"Yeah Felix is gonna be happy." the low voice said.

Ok I've taken note someone named Felix lives here and there's a big chance it could be my brother.

"Lost boys! Wake her up!" The familiar voice of Robbie spoke.

"No need Robbie." I said as I opened my eyes and glowered them at Pan.

He chuckled but this one was dark and full of evil.

"Pan is the name, sorry for the fake name." he says smirking at me.

"What do you want from me." I say glaring him down as hard as I could.

"Well Ariana your brother... Felix right? Well he's here and-." he started saying before I lunged at his body pulling the chair I was hand cuffed to with me.

I was now on top of him both knees on either side of his body. He smirks at me.

"Is that all you got?" He cocks an eyebrow and laughs.

I quickly put my knee on his hard chest.

"Never." I say through my teeth.

I continue to kick and punch his body with my knees. The lost boys just stare. I glare at them too as Pan just laughs.

I get off him and attack the lost boys. But they start disappearing one by one. I hear the loud laugh and it echoes as if I'm in a dome.

"Your a good shot aren't you Ariana?" His voice echoes through the dome.

"Just let me go!" I shout.

"Nope I'm having to much fun here. Your brother is so glad to have you back." he says.

"Don't speak of him!" I yell.

"How about this? You survive in this dome and I'll let you out and you can live happily ever after with your brother?" He says I could almost see the smirk on his face.

"Deal." I say.

As the words leave my mouth the world around me changes to a forest. This forest was not real but I could almost feel the challenge.

Hang on Felix, I'll save you.

I'll redeem myself.

-----------------__________--------------______

VOTE & COMMENT
-HadHatter