Chapter 16

Peter set us up in a room as he moved all the furniture away.

"Alright love, let's practice your Fight skills." he says smirking.

Oh he's about to see me.

He comes at me ready to get me on the ground as I swerve away and grab his arm sticking it behind his back In The breaking position. He got out quick throwing punches as I blocked and dodged.

We got down to feet as he threw kicks I deflected with my knee up and a move forward. I kicked back but mostly blocked.

Finally, we were down to the knives.

I threw a knife next to his head that slices by his ear. He continues to smirk as we continue. Finally I have him pinned on the wall with a knife to his neck.

"Very, good. You seem to fight with the demon. Now unleash it." he edges on with a crazed smile.

'Do it he's practically begging'

The voice began. He notices and immediately smiles.

I sigh trying to block out the voice but it gets louder and louder.

Do it he's practically begging',Do it he's practically begging',Do it he's practically begging',Do it he's practically begging',Do it he's practically begging',Do it he's practically begging',

DO IT HES PRACTICALLY BEGGING!

I immediately put my hand on his heart and twist. He moans and his eyes roll to the back of his head. He smiles. In pleasure?

I let go as Peter comes back and smiles.

"Good job! Your demon is happy!" He says.

I sigh. I don't want him taking charge of my actions.

"Now we-." Before he can say anything Felix barges in.

"PAN! BAY ESCAPED WITH JOAN!" He shouts.

Peters eyes go wide as he grabs my arm and we start running towards the forest as we see Bay and Joan get on hooks pirate ship and go into the ocean.

Peters eyes are glaring at the ocean as the cyclone that appeared disappears.

"This will not happen again. Felix take your sister to my cabin." he growls.

Felix looks at me calmly and wraps an arm around me holding me in the tattered cloak.

"Felix?" I ask.

"Hmm?" He responded.

"Do you think everything is going to be alright?" I ask.

"Yeah... I mean everything now is perfectly fine but anything can happen. We need a true heart, a believers heart, to keep Never land alive." Felix says.

"Oh..." I respond.

"Don't worry bout it. Pans got it under control." he says giving me a squeeze.

I do a small smile.

I know it's not gonna get better.

$$$$$)))))))$$$)$)))))))))))))$$$$$$$$$$

VOTE & COMMENT
-HadHatter