Chapter 2

I woke up like usual on top of my abandoned building. I got up off my little mattress and put on dark ripped skinny jeans with black vans and a big black hoodie that was very loose.

I grabbed the dry shampoo I managed to buy and used it and brushed my hair out. I stuck on my black leather fingerless gloves and put them on.

I picked up my back pack and went down the fire escape and snuck off towards an alley.

You might wonder how I got any money for school and basic life. Well I complete people's beating missions. This person says beat this person I get payed.

It's basic life.

I grab the mini toothbrush and toothpaste out of my bag and brushed as I walked towards the end of the alley.

I spit it out and stuck on some black sunglasses. Heck I'm bad.

I kept walking and ended up to the doors of Heck. I opened them and everyone moved away. I smirked and went to my locker. I grabbed my books for my next period and headed there.

------------

It's lunch time now and let's just say best time of the day. I have only eaten food at school considering money is limited for me. I grab my food and sit in the back table like I usually do.

It's one of those fake meat fake bread hamburgers. I bite into it and immediately keep eating. Thank gosh. I'm done so I just sit in my chair staring at the clock.

Then I felt a presence sit in front of me.

I looked towards the person and saw a hottie.

He had brown hair and green eyes. The hair was set in a quiff. His eyes were full of darkness. Pretty toned as I could tell and lets just say eyebrows to die for.

"Who are you?" I say lifting an eyebrow.

"I'm Robbie Kay you seem lonely all the way over here." he says arching an eyebrow back at me. He looked unsure.

He seemed confused of his name.

"Erin." I state.

"Erin? I thought it was Aria-." He started to say before I clamped my hand on his mouth.

"Where did you get your information prick." I say through my teeth.

"I'm my own trusted source." he says through my hand. I can almost see the vivid smirk. The nerve of him. I put my hand down and glare into his cold eyes.

"You never speak that name In these halls or anywhere as long as you live got that." I say fierce basically ripping out of my body.

"It's funny how you think you run my life." he laughs.

That British prick.

I get up as the bell rings and go to my locker. I have 3 free periods next so I continue to walk.

"What if I tell you I know where your brother is?" He says walking to my side.

I freeze.

We are outside the building and i'm shocked.

"Where?" I say almost choking.

"Come with me Ariana I'll take you there." he says.

"I'm not gonna trust a prick like you." I stare him down but it doesn't make him falter his posture.

"You've learned to not trust but I am to be trusted. Now come with me." he says out stretching a hand.

"Now do you believe in the darkness that surrounds you?" He asks me.

"Yes." I say.

"Then were good princess. You can never leave." he whispers in my ear as I shiver away.
I hate this guy so much.

I'm confused what he means but then he wraps his arm around my waist and full on torpedoes into the sky.

We then land in sand on a very beautiful beach.

He grabs me and puts me in a cage.

But he literally teleported me to a cage
As I was locked inside. He chuckled and walked away turning lights off.

Maybe I am crazy now. I already knew that.

I pinched myself and this time I didn't

Wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE & COMMENT
-HadHatter