Chapter 36

*slide over or play the YouTube video to hear Usher - More. It will make sense when you read this chapter.

Ariels P.O.V.

Erin came back. Every one asked what happened. She only told us to be ready tomorrow for battle.

She told me to call my sister Deja to help with the battle. Unlike me she's perfection and has a beautiful purple tail. She has the magic of ice. She can make anything with water on it it or In it turn to ice.

She promised to come by tomorrow.

I'm worried about Erin. She won't let anyone in her tent and we hear cries inside. I hope she's okay.

Hook and Emma are concerned where the dark one is. His names Rumple he disappeared before I could see him. I don't know what's gonna happen.

I am very worried about what's gonna happen now. All the boys are ready but Erin is still in her tent.

Let's hope this ends right.

Ariana's/ Erin's P.O.V.
*back track it
I kissed him hard as he bit my lip as I got my fingers tangled in his hair. He had his hands all over my body as I felt the fire from his touch on my cold skin.

It was pitch black but we knew were we were. This is only the second kiss after decades of waiting.

We changed into different people after our 'separation'. I know we would never be the same people ever again. He knew that if he kissed me one last time at that moment he would be giving up a part of himself for me.

And I knew. We would have to fight each other it was just me and him. And nothing mattered but me and him.
--------

VOTE & COMMENT
Sorry for the short chapter.

Just wanna warn you.
This book is coming to an end.
*everyone cries: lost boys, peter, ariel, me, yvette, and readers.

It's okay guys! *hugs peter.

I promise it will all be okay.

This ending will be spectacular though.

-HadHatter