Chapter 28

*listen to Scream- Usher. I. Love. Usher!❤️!

Ariana's P.O.V.

I'm different and I embrace it. My hair changed today. It's now a dark brown that looks red in the light.

Ariel is loyal, very much to my liking. She handed my heart and in guarding it with my life as I know the power of it. My demon has fully embraced my body and has taken over.

I'm definitely not the same girl I was before this. One thing I know is Peter Pan will pay. He thinks the mermaids ate me. So stupid.

I now live in the forbidden parts of Neverland with Ariel by my side. Im sitting by the campfire with Ariel as we get prepared.

We need boys to fight back.

I tell Ariel to grab the strongest most un cared for boys in the whole world. She just left as I prepared the whole camp for them.

I put tents up as I set the camp fire alight and put some food on the stick above the fire.

I prepared there outfits that consisted of army pants with hiking boots and black shirts that are short sleeve. I set a black cloak with it with secret pockets containing knives and other trinkets.

The first boy who came was 14 and he was living on the streets alone in London. His name was Cameron. He put on the clothes and gladly accepted the role of being with us.

Ariel left as I fed Cameron. We would have a ceremony later after we had all the boys.

The next boys name was named Sam. He was 12 and was very small. He weighed nothing so he would be good for spying. She found him in a foster home hiding from the woman who owned it because she was hitting him. He also accepted gladly and became good friends with Cameron as I fed him.

Ariel brought back two this time twins she says. They are 18 years old and were very well built. There names were J and G. They were inseparable as I talked with them. They were orphans. Mother and Father drug addicts as they had just run away. They took some convincing but soon gladly accepted. They sat with the other two boys and talked.

Ariel came back with four boys this time. There names were: Ash, Tay, and Matt. They were all well built and quiet. They were run aways. We both chatted and they soon accepted my offer and ate with the rest of the boys becoming great friends.

We only needed twelve boys so I told Ariel to come back with five more. She gladly accepted coming back quickly with five more boys.

There names were Mason, Kian, Jay, Shawn, and Kyle. They were together fighting off a gang that threatened there families so they left. I got them away from it and they gladly accepted like the rest sitting down with the boys and chatting away.

I stood up on the log and started announcing,

"Alright Boys! My name is Erin. That's all we call me. Our enemies are the Lost Boys! They wear dark green cloaks and are clumsy. We train day and I promise I will try to keep you safe. This is Ariel who brought you here! Do not do anything involving contact with a stupid boy named Peter Pan. Do not kill the lost boys. Simply give them a message. Make sure they don't follow you back. Be prepared for fighting and hard work. Tonight! You all have a tent. J and G you share one. If you haven't already in the morning put on your outfits. Don't worry about death at night. I'll keep you all safe in this zone!" I shout to the boys as wicked grins appear on there faces as they all go to there tents.

"Thank you, for helping Ariel." I say to her giving her a side hug.

"Um yeah, what's up with your teeth." she asks pointing to my two canine teeth.

"Maybe I'm supposed to rip Pans throat out." I say shrugging.

"Whatever goodnight!" Ariel shouts at me as I nod and walk to my bow an arrows. I put them on and monitor the camp.

I have no need to sleep as I walk around and check everywhere.

It will be alright.

I know it.
----------\

VOTE & COMMENT
ANOTHER FILLER SORRY!
EVERYTHING FALLS INTO PLACE WITH THE SHOW NEXT COUPLE CHAPTERS!
-HadHatter