Chapter 8

Ariana's pov://

I got up early and noticed two buckets of water. I dumped one in the bath bowl I'm guessing it is. I shower and the water cold as ice feel so good on my skin.

I get out and wash my face using the tiny mirror. I put it down and look at the yellow bruises fading away. I grab the first aid kit and fixed it up.

It still looked awful so I'm not showing anyone. I looked in the little drawers and saw two outfits that I'm guessing are mine.

Black skinny jeans that were pretty tight and my size.

Some light grey brown colored boots that went to my knee that I could run in.

The shirt was a black dark shirt with nothing on it. It was a kinda one shoulder it was long sleeved and it was kinda dark looking. Mostly like an over sized sweater but tighter.

It felt weird on my body when I had put it on but I shook the feeling off. There was a dark emerald green cloak with it.

When I looked out the window all the lost boys were around my house. They were wearing cloaks.

I put mine on quick and brushed my fingers through my hair. I breathed out as I walked out of the house as in meet with Felix's hand shooting out towards me gripping my shoulder.

"Welcome to Never land." he spoke darkly.

And for some reason he was not the brother I knew in my eyes he was a demon.

/:;())$$&&@@@!!(?(?;:;;

VOTE & COMMENT
-HadHatter