Epilouge

Some do not understand the concept of love or death. You see Peter and Ariana loved each other harder than anyone in all the atmosphere.

Sure there were problems but one flaw that could be chosen quickly was...

They were to scared to love.

Each one had one story that scared them into a no loving atmosphere.

One broken and left alone.

The other left alone and ended up hurting everyone else.

Neither one was ready for commitment. None knew nor had a clue of how to give someone there love or how to show there likings towards each other.

Each one saw something in the other, made for each other like Rumple said.

But there's never the same love twice.

Peter chose to get rid of the problem and hide his feelings. But Ariana has to always bring it back around.

Both such fools, but so ready for each other.

Both had evil and pain mixed together inside. Each one had a specific tie to everything.

Each one had specific darkness,

But one was stronger than anything we can control.

'The Darkness Within'

-

.

.
.
-----

.........
Vote & Comment one last time...
I'm about to cry you guys...

I've loved writing this book! I love Peter and every single Lost Boy.

Some might wonder what happened at the end of Chapter 38.

I decided it was to personal to show to the world there little moment. You see the wedding which meant something good happened for a change.

I love all you guys and thanks for all the comments and votes! You guys kept me going through tuff crap.

Have a good life and always look on the bright side of things. Stay strong in Neverland, Lovelies.

Love you guys!

Bye!

-HadHatter