Chapter 27

*thanks for all the kind words on my last authors note. :-) Lets get on with the story*

Mermaids P.O.V. (Yes I did)

She twisted and screamed on the forest floor near the ocean. I heard her heart beat slow and how she couldn't breath.

I flopped towards her body that was moving around as she stopped and everything went silent. Oh no.

I knew she would die of heart break if I didn't do this. I wasn't a genius on it but I still did it. I put my hand over were her heart should have been as I put my hands on and took the heart out gently.

She started breathing again and hopped up off the ground breathing harshly.

"Is that my?" She questioned.

"Yes, you were being consumed. I had to do something." I say to her.

"No no it's... fine. I feel free now. I can do anything!" She shouts as and evil smirk is planted on her lips.

She flys through the air as she does spirals and anything you could do in the air.

"IM FREE!" She shouts.

She flys down and hugs me as I feel sparkles go down my tail.

I look down and see I have legs!

"Thank you, your my only friend right now!" She says to me as I hop up and down with joy.

"What's you name?" I ask.

"Ariana. Yours?" She says.

"I'm Ariel." I say smiling.

Ariana's P.O.V.

I feel no more pain or anything that could hurt me anymore. I will have revenge on Peter Pan if it's the last thing I do.

"Your eyes!" Ariel gasps looking at them closer.

"What's wrong with them?" I ask.

"There a honey color, there beautiful!" She shouts. (Pic above, look at the eyes and that's what color they are. The one next to the sexy photo of Robbie Kay.)

I think of a mirror as it appears in front of me as I look at it.

I see a extremely pale girl with Honey colored eyes, Dirty blonde hair more defined then before, Red lips, built figure, and bright white teeth.

"What the heck?" I say.

Ariel arches and eye brow and then closes her eyes grabbing my hand.

"You let the demon free. This is your now permanent form." she says as she takes her hand away.

"Oh my..." I start saying as I look down as the mirror disappears.

I feel nothing though as I suck it up and decided I need a new look, for revenge.

I used magic as the yellow sparkles surrounded me. (pic above except Kristen Stewart's hair not her face.) I appear with black eye makeup that was defined perfectly with no flaw on my face, Wavy defined dirty blonde hair, red lipstick, black crop top, tight leather skinny jeans, Black heeled boots, a choker with a pearl in the middle, Eyes like honey, and bright white teeth.

Ariel gasps as she appears in her dream clothes. I saw in her mind her dream clothes as I put them on her. She wanted a bright red dress that was short and strapless with heeled black boots and hold eye makeup and red lips. Her vibrant red hair was pulled back into a tight bun like she wished with little sparkles here and there.

"Thank you!" She exclaimed smiling brightly.

"No problem, let's get revenge together." I say as I give her a wicked smirk as she smiles.

Be prepared Pan. You lost your everything.

-----------
VOTE & COMMENT
SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY CHAPTER ITS LIKE A FILLER.

Thanks for your concern on my well being. Its alright I guess. I just need to deal with certain things and be strong okay? I promise I won't do anything stupid. I love you all!

-HadHatter