Chapter 9

Felix was not the same. He had no demon features what so ever but the voice he used was filled with dark and anything remotely bad.

"Thanks..." I mutter.

The smirk on his face stays the same as he grabs my hand and starts touring me around Never land.

He shows me the beach and some of the forest/jungle parts of this place. He points out a Captain Hook and many more as I nod and pretend to listen.

This is extremely boring, all I want to know is how do I leave?

It becomes dark as he takes me back to a campfire as I watch Pan keep close eyes on Bay. What's his deal? He's been staring at him like some type of mythical being every time there near.

I try to ignore all the sounds and strange dancing the lost boys keep doing. I notice Pan get quite stiff as I hear the noise too. Its a low break of a twig to the east of me.

I ignore everyone as I start walking towards the sound slowly. I can see Pan following a little ways back behind me as I catch a glimpse of what it was.

It was a small boy who was African American. He looked about 8 and very short. He had on tattered clothes and very short hair.

"Hello..." I say quietly to the child.

"Hi..." he whispers back.

"Welcome to Never Land." the booming voice of Pan zooms in front of me.

That evil being.

The small child backs away from Pan hitting a tree and looking quite vulnerable. He looks on the verge of tears at the sight of Pan.

I sigh as I go close to the boy as I shove past the thing next to me. I offer a hand and he takes it as I help him up and he stays close to me.

"Ariana let me handle the new one." Pan says clearly annoyed.

"No, he is scared of you." I say.

"Everyone should be scared of me." he says. He starts smiling.

"I'll handle him." I say glaring.

He suddenly is in front of me.

"Uh uh ah you really think you can say no to me little Ariana..." he purrs out with a knife he strokes my cheek with. His voice was very creepy.

"Please just let me handle him..." I say as I eye the knife that's ready to kill.

"Fine but this isn't over..." he says through dark tongue and spins around and walks away.

"I'm Ariana what's your name?" I ask the small child that is cowering in my cloak.

"Joan." he says in a soft voice.

"I'll take you with me and show you Never Land." I say to the boy as he nods and follows me.

I know Pan is watching me in the trees but I don't care. He is my enemy.

//////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\#///////\\\\\\\

VOTE & COMMENT
-HadHatter

The Darkness Within (Peter Pan) (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें