Chapter 37

Ariels P.O.V.

My sister came this morning beautiful as ever! She didn't like the idea of fighting really but she said she'd do it. I hope this ends.

Once And For All.

Felix's P.O.V.

I don't know why Ariana was banished. Pan stays in his tent and he just told us yesterday be ready for a battle.

I honestly don't want to fight my own sister. Pan doesn't know our emotional tie to each other.

Both abused, scarred for life. Both scared, both strong, Elastic Heart.

We are tied.

It was our little rhyme we told each other. After our parents beat us with whatever they could find they left for another round of beer.

We would crawl to our rooms and mutter the same rhymes.

Over and over again.

This must end.

Yvettes P.O.V. ("WHAT ABOUT ME!" Peter exclaims. "CHILL MAN, ALRIGHT!" I shout back.)

Pan told us be ready for battle. I don't want to battle I want to go be happy and play games.

I mean that's the only reason I made this island.

Yes, I'm the creator of Neverland. I created the land, painted each flower with care. I didn't make the stupid shadow. Kids only were supposed to visit here in the dreams. But, emotional bonds changed it.

Peter Pan lost a son, the son was taken away, Peter took his sons son, Son escapes, and it happens again.

I know Rumple is here somewhere. I just don't know why. He's not following the pattern. He knows it too. Something is not right.

I feel it in my bones.

This just needs to fix it self like always.

Captain Hooks P.O.V. ( "really? That codfish?" Peter exclaims. "HEY WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" I scold)

We are all ready for this battle against Pan. This will end now.

Emma holds my one good hand in hers as we wait for dawn.

I know something has happened to Pan and Erin or Ariana. I don't know yet but I know it won't end till this is decided.

Till NeverLand has magic.

Henry won't be the source of it.

I can tell you that much.

Peter Pans P.O.V. ("FINALLY!" Exclaims Peter)

I hold the dagger as it shakes in my hand. I know what I have to do with it.

I know what must be done.

I stuff it in my belt loop as I put my hood up.

"BOYS!" I shout strongly.

They look up and they all have mischievous grins except Yvette and Felix. Both looks of utter terror.

"LETS. PLAY!" I shout as they hop up and down going towards skull rock.

Ariana/Erin's P.O.V.

I look at myself in the mirror as I look at everything.

I am a bloody demon.

I adjust the dagger in my belt loop as I adjust my heeled boots and make sure my makeups perfect.

I feel my demon smile but inside it burns me.

I go out of the tent as I see them all look up.

"MEN!" I shout being confident.

They all look up at me and some have masks of horror knowing we will be going to war.

"LETS END THIS!" I shout as they hop up and start running to skull rock.

This ends now.
----------
VOTE & COMMENT

SORRY THIS WAS ANOTHER FILLER!

I did changing of P.O.Vs so it wouldn't be boring. Be prepared for:

blood shed, tears, feels, cries, and more darkness.

Love you all!

See you later!
-HadHatter