Chapter 13

*WARNING VERY TRIGGERING*

I stay in the cave as I had watched him walk off. He seemed livid with me but who hasn't?

"Ariana!" I heard a shout.

It was Felix.

I started crying hard. I haven't cried in years. I hide the tears but these are genuine.

"Ariana what's wrong?" He asks, he looks angry his eyes dark. Like everything here.

"I'm different...." I say through sobs.

"What are you saying?" He asks a little scared.

"I have magic. I don't want it kill me FELIX KILL ME!" I shout.

He backs up but moves forward and hugs me. He tightens his grip as I lose feeling to stand. I cry into my hands as he holds me up rubbing my back.

This was the real Felix. He kisses my forehead as he wraps his cloak around us.

"Shhh. it's alright." He says.

"F-Felix." I say.

He only holds me tighter.

"I missed you." he says.

"I missed you too. How did it get to this without mom and dad?" I ask.

"I don't know. I thought you died when I got taken by the shadow." he admits to me.

"No Felix, I just started beating people and hurting people. Im guilty of many things. I'm a monster." I cry.

"No your not. You are my sister." he states.

"Felix I've put so many people close to death. Heck they could have already died." I say.

"Ariana this is a new start... Don't worry about the past. It will drift away." he says.

"But my demons are hurting me." I cry out.

"You don't have demons." he states.

"There inside my brain. They want to kill me mentally." I say.

"No there not." he shouts letting go of me.

"They tell me things I don't even think of." I say.

He shakes his head and walks away from the cave and goes back to camp.

'See no one likes you... all you are is a monster...'

I know.

I get up and run out of the cave as I run quick over to the mountain near camp. I keep running.

'Hurry so we can end this'

I quicken my pace. I trip over something as I fall face forward. I look to what it was and it was a....

Dagger.

'Take it and end it.'

I grab it and put it in my hood. I keep my pace fast as I get to the top of the mountain. It has a deathly drop to pointy rocks at the bottom.

I look down as I take my cloak off and anything I have on besides my clothes. I look at the dagger closely and see the words.

'Peter Pan'

I grip the handle and examine it. It was a very sharp knife. Easily could tear skin and could puncture hearts. It was longer than a kitchen knife but not a sword.

Do I want to die this way?

'Yes you do'

The voice keeps speaking I want to plunge it through my heart and die. There's no point to this misery.

"Don't do it." I heard behind me.

It was Peter Pan.

"Why not? I want this." I say through my teeth.

"Your my possession. You kill you, You kill me." he says.

"Have fun and play your stupid games Pan." I say.
He looks actually caring and scared. Screw it.
I grip the handle and throw it at the ground and jump.

------------------------------------------

VOTE & COMMENT
-HadHatter