Chapter 5

This is NOT what I wanted to happen AT ALL. I'm in a room waiting for someone named Yvette to check me for diseases am I some type of animal to them?

Before I could ponder any longer a shuffling in the corner stirred me to the noise.

"Whose there?" I say.

"Yvette..." the voice spoke quietly.

"Well check me for the foreign diseases please so I can leave." I say trying not to sound rude I'm just annoyed.

"Ok." she said.

She came into the light and started patting my arms and head and looking at my eyes and ears. She grabbed the stick out of her pocket and banged me in the back and my shoulders.

I don't flinch because it doesn't hurt and it's probably a test.

"Done your fine go out to Pan and try not to tick him off. Your nice. I like it." she bounced off like a small child.

I noticed her in a pink puffy knee length dress. It kinda looked torn up but heck were in a forest so yeah. I walk out and I'm meet with spears pointed at my body.

"Woah I've been checked chill." I say.

They mutter things under there breath as a little boy ran out.

"Hello I'm Bay."he says cheeky and holds out a hand.

I shake it and smile as the lost boys looked at him with disgust.

"Nice to meet you, and all of you." I saw nodding towards them.

"Pan is sleeping so we have to take you to your new cabin." Bay says.

"Wait what about Felix?" I exclaim.

"You'll see him soon now come on." Bay says.

I follow and Bay leads me in a cabin next to one in particular that's away from the rest of the boys.

"This is your small cabin. I live next door because Pan doesn't trust the lost boys to be left alone with a girl and I'm only 11 so I'm fine." he says.

He closes me in the hut and says night as I see two lost boys click a lock on the door. Well I'm locked In Now.

I check my surroundings and see a small twin bed with a quilt covering it and wooden tree planks for walls and floors. I have a dresser and a night stand and then there was a bathroom that had a large bucket I guess for showering. The sink in there had a hose that lead to a pipe that had to be pumped so I guess I had to get water for that later. There was three bottles of soap and a first aid kit with some survival things packed in the back.

There was a window but I couldn't leave there. I quickly became tired as I walked to my bed and lied down. I feel asleep easily.

PANS POV:///

"So Felix I got you a present so you can get out of the house and work and forget your stupid lousy depression." I said.

"What could you possibly have gotten me?" He asked sarcastically.

"Your sister, Ariana right? Well I brought her here." I say.

"She's here in Never Land?" He says happiness touching his eyes.

"Yes but you'll see her tomorrow." I say.

"But she can't leave! Stupid! I wanted her to live a normal life!" He shouted.

"Yeah you mean living on top of a abandoned building, going to school alone with no friends, and pretty bad girly type starting fights. Yep that's so normal." I say sarcastically.

"Ugh." he says shaking his head.

"She's here..." He mutters to himself.

He walks out back to his cabin as I lie down on my Hamic.

They'll see my plan soon enough.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[¿]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

VOTE & COMMENT
-HadHatter