Chapter 11

Ariana's pov:////

"Now a game... of Hide and Seek!" Pan shouted. All the boys howled and laughed like animals. Joan was next to me hiding as Bay was on my other side as I think Yvette ran away.

"Alright... Let's let Felix's sister prove herself to us!" He shouted.

The boys through the fire had evil smirks and shadows casting there faces.

"You've got 30 seconds Ariana! Maybe this will teach you to stop defying me!" He yelled.

I start running before he ends the sentence. No way in all heck am I going to get caught. I keep running as I hear snickers.

I keep running knowing it's a hallucination. I have reached the other half of the island and I'm winning! I think.

I keep running till I reach a pretty decent tree. I start to climb it as I get to the top I see the beauty of the island. The sky is full of stars reflecting off a pirate ship far away from us.

Felix told me they never bother us ever since some things went down never to be spoken of. I quickly look around as I feel the presence of being watched.

I turn around full on circle till two arms wrap around me. The hands land around my shoulders as they start holding tighter. I bite down quick as I get close to the mystery person.

They curse and I unravel myself from there stone grasp.

Pan.

He tries to punch as I dodge. He raises an eyebrow probably confused. He tries punching I dodge. Also we are fighting in a tree.

I finally grab his shoulders and push us down as my knees are straddling his chest. I'm basically sitting on his crotch.

I look around but feel my cloak poke up. There's a knife.

I grab it and bring it to his throat.

He laughs but something's off.

"Why are you laughing if I could easily kill you?" I question.

"Because sweet heart, You will never figure out when this is fake or real." he spoke close to my ear.

I look around and see changes as I watch everything fall and change.

Pan was gone everything gone.

He must've got me when I was sleeping?

"Stupid Ariana! During our game you ran right into the dome. It camouflages our camp so He can't find it. Stop cheating it's not good for you." he spoke laughing.

"Just let me out please. I'm done with games." I say.

"Hmmm maybe." he says.

I roll my eyes and quickly just run around the dome when I find a door. I quickly run through an I am out of the nightmare.

But if only I knew the nightmare had just begun.

:::::::::::///////////////::::///////////:::::::://///

VOTE & COMMENT
-HadHatter