Chapter 21

I get up and run to Felix as I hop on him hugging him. He laughs and hugs me tight.

"Missed you big brother!" I say to him.

"I missed you more." he said.

I laughed as Felix ran towards the forest me on his back. He makes it back to camp as I hop down. He grabs my hand and yanks me to the fire pit as I stay there. I sit down as the Lost Boys greet me and go back to what they were doing.

I look back at my hands as I mess with the dirt around it. I picked it off as I felt someone sit next to me.

"Thanks for going on the ship and stealing the beans." I heard a low voice say in my ear.

I turn my head to see Peter as he does a side smile at me.

"I want to make a deal with you." Peter says that only I can hear it.

"You support and always do what I say, and I'll always have your back." Peter says.

"Will you support me?" I ask.

"Yes. Don't do anything stupid and I will. But, no one knows of the deal okay?" He says to me.

"Deal?" He asks.

"Deal." I say.

We shook hands as we never broke eye contact. He left to go to bed as I left to go back to my little house next to Peters.

I walked inside and let out a sigh familiarity. I went to my cot and smelled the sheets. They didn't smell like board mildew! I went to my drawer and grabbed sweat pants and put on one of my dark green shirts.

I get in bed and fall asleep.

----------

I wake up, go to breakfast, go to training, eat dinner, sleep. This is how my days went by for 4 weeks. I kept my deal with Peter and Felix and I grew closer.

Until, today.

I woke up like usual but this time it was the sound of thunder. The sun wasn't trying to show so it would probably be extremely late. probably 2 in the morning.

I decided to walk to cool my nerves. I love thunder and rain. It always made me feel calm inside like the storm was outside not inside.

I put on black skinny jeans and my knee high boots that you could run and hunt in. I put on my black long sleeved shirt with my dark green cloak. I put my hood up and left my mini home next to Peter.

As I walked I saw movement.

I followed it as I saw a cloak.

It was a Lost Boy.

I followed far behind just in case. He was tall and very skinny as I went that way. he had pitch black hair as I followed trying to figure out who it was. He stopped at the edge of a cliff.

He looked down and I knew what he was going to do.

"Don't do it!" I shout.

He turns around.

"You don't even know me!" He shouts back as a clash of thunder booms near the beach.

"I MIGHT NOT BUT THIS IS NOT THE ANSWER!" I shout back at him.

"I'm alone no one cares! Let me die in peace!" the boys shouts back at me.

"No!" I say running closer to him. I hold out my hand but he steps back away from me.

"John?" I hear a voice say behind me.

It was peter.

"Yeah Pan, what do you want?" John asks.

"Why were you gonna jump?" Pan asks seeming hurt.

"Because I hate it here! Every thing is dull and numb." John says.

"John, you know your one of my favorites." Peter says walking closer to John.

"It doesn't matter, screw this." John said as he jumped over the edge.

Peter screamed as it felt like everything was in slow motion. John hit the bottom to death as we heard the splitting scream of his lost words.

Peter for the first time dropped to the ground and cried. He propped himself on a rock while I remembered where I saw him.

He was one of my hallucinations. He was the one who tried to be nice to me and not do those god forsaken games.

It started to pour as Peter just cried. I'm so stupid I didn't even know Peter cared for John.

I went up to Peter and hugged him. He would've pushed me away but he just accepted it and cried the cries he has held in for however long.

I just continued to hug him. This kind of Peter was not the usual Peter. I embraced this moment as lightning set in striking but not loud enough to stop the cries of...

Peter Pan.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

VOTE & COMMENT
-HadHatter