Chapter 19

***BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING PLAY THE YOUTUBE VIDEO AS YOU READ THIS CHAPTER*** have a nice day!

Peter Pans P.O.V

As she went off in the tiny boat I watched a little longer than the rest. Felix was furious that I sent his only sister down to her death. It was a good idea but I knew she couldn't do it. Maybe the demon would help her. Or kill her slowly. She needs blood. She seems to try and deny it but I see it.

I notice the way she paddles has passion and some type of fire I can't explain. The ways she does everything has something rebellious in it. I like that.

She notices as I fly up to watch her acting. She nears that boat and starts screaming and sobbing. Woah. The Pirates grab hook and show him and he scoops her up lowering her on the planks. I almost attack him as he touches her back. She is faking as she acts as if she fainted. Good girl.

I watch as they take her to that room below the ship. I hide by the window as I see them leave. I heard the lock at the other side. I hopped in scaring her. She looked at me differently than before. I lean in and give her a hug as she sortve hugs back. I didn't know why I felt like this as I left her alone.

Ariana/Erin's P.O.V.

I lay on the small blanket that was placed on the bed. I was breathing in and out because I haven't eaten in forever. I let silent tears leave my eyes as I fall asleep.

*Dream/* warning

I sit on the rock with Alvin. He holds my hand as we stare at the moon. The moon was beautiful that night.

"Hey um Erin I wanted to tell you something." he says scratching the back of his neck.

"I can't be with you anymore." he rushes out.

"What?" I say. My heart breaks. I'm so stupid.

"Sorry." he says running off.

I lay down and cry. I wish Felix was still here. I knew I shouldn't have let him in. Now I'm broken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man sucked on my neck as I was in the alley letting tears fall. I saw Alvin walk past and he just stared at me walking away. The man I had no clue who he was started to yank at my shirt. I didn't care anymore.

__________________

I hit his jaw as hard as I could and he fell over unconscious. The other guy patted my back handing me 37$ and a pack of cigarettes. I stared at the cigarettes as the man chuckled.

"Grow up, smoke a few." he says walking away.

I stared at the death killing devices.

|||||||||||\\\\\\\|||||||||||||||]]]]]]][[[[[____

I lay on the top of the building staring at the sky. The bright moon shining back down at me. I hold my hand up to try and reach it. I cry the silent tears as I fall asleep.

End Of Dream*** warning over

I wake up snapping out of my dream of memories. I hate it when my mind does that. I see the moon shining on me through the hole as I just stare out.

Maybe the moon would fly away with me....

########################

VOTE & COMMENT
-HadHatter