Chapter 20

I stare blindly at the moon as I let tears fall down my face. I look down at my body. Its covered in scars and many other faded injuries. I close my eyes. All my past haunts me when I close my eyes. I hate it.

I sigh as I decide to do something with my life. I get up a little and make my bed again for the millionth time today I think and straightened the tiny chair in the corner. That's all I can do. I hear a quiet foot step inside the little room.

I turn and see Peter Pan.

"Why were you crying?" He asks.

I wipe my eyes and act like nothing happened.

"No I wasn't crying it was... allergies." I say.

"Sure, Ariana." Peter says rolling his eyes.

"I have a question..." I say trying to change the subject.

"Yes?" He asks.

"Why did you hurt Wendy?" I ask.

He gulped and his muscles became strained and quiet.

"She wouldn't love me." he says looking down.

"Did she just not cooperate with you?" I say casually.

"No.... No." he says shaking his head.

"Why then?" I say quietly.

"She told me one day..." he starts saying.

I hear a knock on my door as I see Peter jump out the port hole fast.

Hook enters quietly.

"We are having a party for you on deck. Want to join?" He asks smiling lightly.

"Sure." I say.

"Good. Wear this." he says handing me clothes and closing the door but not locking it.

I looked at it and it is a dark blue dress that reached my feet and had straps that expanded to my breasts. The sleeve was tight till it reached the elbow and it flowed out exposing white fabric ruffled in. There was a black painty hose and that was it.

I rolled my eyes. The dress wasn't showy but I'm fully grown so it'll be awkward. I put it on and saw a brush with it. I combed my hair out as it lightly went past my shoulders. I put my boots on as I opened the door. I saw hook waiting as he smiled at me hooking our arms together. I smiled.

He took me out on deck as the crew popped bottles of rum into the sea. Hook grabbed a glass and chugged it down as he let go of me grabbing many more. He continued chugging them down as everyone cheered.

Hook looked a giddy type of drunk as he took me to the front of the ship. No one was there and it was darker over here. Hook grabbed my waist with his hand and made me grab his hook. He stumbled along as he danced with me.

"I have questions for you Mr. H." I say smirking. This plan shall surely work.

"Anything, love." he says smiling at me.

"How did you get those you know boys home?" I ask as he continued trying to dance.

"Well... I got these beans and you throw them in and boom! They make a portal and you gotta think of where you wanna go and they go there!" He says loudly.

"That's cool.... Where do you keep these beans?" I ask playfully pushing myself closer to him. I hate my job.

"Right here! You can look at them if you wish, my love." he says stepping back but almost falling over. He hands me the bag as I stuff them in the only place I can.

I stuff the bag of the beans down my dress as I catch him.

"Oohh see that you like this right here." he says pressing his tongue against his bottom teeth.

I roll my eyes as I lift him up.

"Pleasure knowing you!" I say.

I grab him by the jacket and give him a big kiss on the lips as I shove him over board.

I smirk a playful spark somewhere inside me.

"Nice acting, princess...." I hear a voice whisper in my ear as they wrapped there arms around my waist tightly and securely. His breath smelled like Mint while he smelled of Pine.

He started flying as he held onto me. Hook was splashing around in the water as the men were helping him out.

"ILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, ERIN!" He shouts out as he falls back in.

I laugh as I feel Peter tighten his grip. He lands me on the sand as he holds out his hand for the beans.

"Nope." I say crossing my arms.

"I see. You want me to touch your breasts again. If you wanted that, you can just ask." he says smirking.

I blush a deep red as he hops on me pining me down. The same position when I had my attacks. Except he leaned forward as he had his hands out.

He looked at my eyes and something sparked I couldn't undo. He started leaning closer till...

"ARIANA YOUR BACK! YALL THERE BACK!" Yvette screamed as the lost boys came running out. He quickly grabbed the bag before anyone could see and he winked playfully as he got up.

We got back to being the people we were.

But, Something happened I can't undo there.

$$$$$))))))))))))))))))))))$$$$$$$

VOTE & COMMENT
-HadHatter