Chapter 32

*Sorry I killed half of you guys last chapter! Shoutout to happyshadow_1219 ! Thanks for the comments and likes. Love you!*

Peter Pans P.O.V. (did you just call me Peter? Pan asks angry. um no *runs for my life*)

"FOLLOW THEM!" I shout at the Lost Boys. They run quickly except Felix.

Felix helps me up as I hug him and cry.

"What's wrong, Pan?" I hear a voice behind me.

It's Henry.

I let go of Felix as I wipe my stray tears away.

"Nothing." I say.

"Sure, Pan." Henry says to me rolling his eyes at me.

I get up angrily and move faster than lightning to him.

"Do not ever talk to me like that. Ever again. Or I'll take your family and eat them is that clear?" I growl at him as the blood leaves his face.

I smirk as I feel my demon satisfy it's self.

He nods and runs back to his log. I roll my eyes. Pathetic.

I run to my tent as I move a book and lift a brick. I grab the photo and look at it. I look over it at her expression. Broken expression. Hair dirty blonde. Is this her?

I grab a patch and take out the seam as I pull out the notebook. I flip till I'm at the specific chapter.

CHANGES AFTER DEMON

After the demon inside you has consumed your soul there are slight changes. Your true color might come to your eyes. No one has exactly seen the changes but Irises change to a bright green or sometimes A honey color.

Sometimes more defined hair colors appear. Like Dirty blonde goes to a defined blonde or brown. Brown goes to defined brown and blonde goes to defined blonde.

Sometimes teeth grow sharper at specific areas and they crave blood. Some have noticed change in figure. They look stronger and skinnier since the demon can be scrawny but is nothing to be messed with.

Most of the time your skin pales and you look like a ghost.

Beware.

I shut the book. Her demon took over like mine did. She probably had hatred in her heart and started fighting.

That's why she looked different. She looked more defined. She still was beautiful as ever though.

I laugh at my inside joke. I start to cry.

Was weakness this important? She still had her power to take me over.

I kept crying and locked my tent. I grabbed a wooden round board and stuck it on the tent wall. I threw my knives at it hard as they went deep into the wood.

I fell onto the floor when I was done and breathed harder until I fell into a deep sleep.

--------
VOTE & COMMENT
SORRY FOR THE FILLER BUT IT WILL MAKE SENCE LATER.
-HadHatter