Chapter 33

* shoutout to actinglover007 thanks for voting and being a BFF! Love you❤️*

Emma's P.O.V. (me comes back panting from running from PAN. Readers hold up gun and run after me as I run for my life again.)

We watch as Erin goes to her tent. Hook looks at her differently. I'm guessing they have a past or something.

Hook lingers near the tent and leaves going to his tent as I stare at hers. I hear singing in there. Her voice is beautiful but she has been pushed over.

When she finishes I knock on her tent.

"Come- come in." I hear her say stuttering at first.

I enter and shoot her a side smile.

"Hey, you look like you need to talk." I say as she stands up away from her spot on the floor.

"Yeah, I guess." She breaths out.

"Sit then." I say pointing to her cot. It looked like a bunk bed kinda set up as I sat next to her. The bed felt unused.

"Have you ever loved someone with everything and they loved you too. But they couldn't have you so they threw you away?" She says quickly.

"Yes." I say bluntly. Neil.

"What do you do if you feel like, like you can't let them go and you can feel there presence when your alone?" She asks looking begging. She puts her head in her hands.

"Well, it's your heart that wants it. You can't defy it." I say sorta uncomfortable not how I would word it normally.

"Cut the crap. Don't say the heart is what feels." she groans out as I chuckle.

"Good. I didn't like talking about it like that." I say as she lets out a short chuckle.

"You know? I wasn't always like this? Wasn't strong and powerful. I had a heart and I had love." she says.

My heart almost breaks as I see her hold her head in her hands. She reminds me of me.

"I understand, kid. I changed too." i say.

I hear her chuckle.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask.

She looks back up at me with her eyes as she sorta friendly smirks at me.

"I know you. You just don't remember me." she says.

(Oh snap)

"What?" I ask her.

"Orphanage right? Saint Blackberry Orphanage (I made that up)." she says to me.

I nod.

She chuckles.

"I'm the kid who was gonna get sent to the orphanage but 'died' in a fire." She says smirking at me.

I remember,

FLASHBACK TIME!!

I look out the window as I hear yelling. I see a pair of parents walk in as they look pale white.

I see my secret way out the air ducts. I was extremely curious. I opened it and crawled to the main office.

"Mrs. and Mr. White?" That old witch named Mrs. Hag asks.

They nod.

"We have been getting reports of Ariana White having extreme bruising and cuts on her body. There where finger print marks on her arms. We think it's best if we put Arians and Felix here for a little while." Mrs Hag states.

"Also, you two are going to be facing some severe jail time. We asked the children. They have stated you were the cause of it." She Adds.

I watch as the whites lose color in there face.

"But, but we won the lottery! I have a practice to keep up with!" Mr. White exclaimed.

"You should've thought about that when you were hitting your children." Mrs. Hag says.

Good one Mrs. Hag.

They stomp out as Mrs. Hag shouts to them.

"Don't even think about leaving the country, police are following!"

I go back to my room and hide the evidence of me being in any air ducts.

~~~~~
I wake up to noises as I hear Mrs. Hags whisper shouting to one of the assistants.

"What?" She exclaimed.

"The Whites burned there house down with there children in it. The police claim there was punching and hitting towards the children!" The assistant exclaimed quietly.

"Well, let's keep this a secret from the children." Mrs. Hag whispers back as I cover up and think of what I was told.

~~~~,

I'm on the window seat as I draw on my pad when I hear a knock on the window.

We're on the first floor so I look and see a dirty girl outside the window as I open it.

"Please help, I just need a bit of food." she pleads to me her blue eyes looking scared.

"Of course, what's your name?" I say grabbing the sandwich I hid in my lunch box.

"I'm Ariana, Ariana White." she replies.

END OF FLASHBACK

"You were that girl I helped on the windowsill?" I ask looking at her.

"Yep, thanks for the tuna sandwich by the way." she says smiling at me.

"Your parents..." I say drifting off.

"No one knows not even my brother. They were beating us. They tied us to chairs. The poured gasoline everywhere and on us. They got a match and set the house a light. We got out fast but my brother was stolen by the shadow." she says.

"Who was your brother?" I ask her.

"Felix." she says.

"Pans loyal lost boy?" I ask shocked.

"Yep." she says.

"Woah, kid that's so awful for you." I say.

"Please don't tell anyone." she begs almost crying again.

"I swear one last question." I say.

She nods as I let out a sigh asking,

"Do you and hook have history?" I ask quickly.

"We worked together, don't worry Emma he loves you." she says patting my back and pushing me lightly out of the tent laughing.

I blush a bright pink going back to my tent.

Well it is a dang small world.
/--------
VOTE & COMMENT

*runs back here away from crazy readers*
Hey guys! Hope you are liking my book! Some of you are not happy with my change of P.OVs *looks at angry readers who have pitch forks*

But we're okay right? What do you think of The new events. Remember in the show Once Upon A Time there's always a tie to things.

Will Pan get Ariana/Erin's heart back inside her chest?

Who do you like more!
Erin

Or. (There the same person just different personalities)

Ariana?

Anyways love you all! I gotta go! You know running from Peter Pan is hard-

"DID YOU CALL ME PETER AGAIN!" Pan belows.

*goes white.

"Bye!

*runs for her life
-HadHatter