Chapter 39

Red petals in circled me as I walked down the straight path.

Only few people were there and I was the one dressed in white.

My dress had a train in the back lined with lace and beautiful patterns. My back covered with see through lace and other jewels. I held my red roses close to my chest as I kept walking in my extremely tall white heels.

I kept walking as I felt my thin line of a veil with a diamond headband. I felt the snow start to fall as the trees turned to a diamond white.

I finally felt a warm hand in circle mine as we intwined our fingers and walked up the steps to the preacher.

"Everyone here, we are gathered here today to witness the Union of Ariana and Peter." he said as he skipped to the vows.

"Do you, Peter take Ariana's hand to have and to hold, forever and ever as long as you will be?" He asked.

"I do." Peter said as he held my hand tightly.

"Do you, Ariana take Peters hand to have and to hold, forever and ever as long as you will be?" He asked me.

I looked up into beautiful emerald eyes. The ones who saved me from myself.

And I say the words I forever will never ever forget.

"I do."

We kiss as the preacher says his final statement in our wedding.

"Welcome to the world Pan's"

----------
Vote & comment
-HadHatter