Chapter 6

Erin's pov:///

I woke up before the sun reached the sky. I quickly hopped up and backed into the wall. Why was my brother in the woods this entire time.

I checked my door it was unlocked? I opened it slowly and exited the small cabin. The air outside was breezy. There was no 'Lost Boys' outside my cabin pointing sticks at me. Yay!

I quickly took in my surroundings and went quick to a path. I followed it but then I heard the best voice ever! Note my sarcasm.

"Ariana where oh where are you?" He shouted sarcastically. I started running avoiding sticks and leaves.

"You think you can run from me! You're so wrong." he shouted.

I ran faster.

But I ran into something or someone.

"Watch were your go- Ariana?" I heard the voice I wanted to hear so much. Wait this is simulated this isn't real.

"Looks like you found each other." I heard pan say as I turned my head and saw all the Lost boys surrounding us.

"No no.... This is fake this isn't real! Your fake" I pointed at Felix, "it's all a lie! The shadow is out there with the real you! I let go and I have to fix it. YOU. ARE. NOT. REAL!" I shout pointing at him.

I felt my heart beat increase in speed. I'm having my famous Anxiety and Panic attacks. Crap...

"Ariana it's me calm-" he started saying.

"NO! YOUR NOT REAL THIS IS NOT REAL." I shout at him.

Pan is looking worried as he stares at us probably not expecting this reaction. The lost boys are backing up as I'm shaking and losing breath.

I put my hands on my head as I only have one solution to this problem. GET. THE. HECK. OUT. OF. THIS. FOREST!

I start running quick off the path through trees and I keep running quick. My heart beat gives me more stamina as I run faster and stronger.

I hear my name but I ignore and keep running as I run I see open space and I run towards it but I'm met with sand?

I see an ocean and I Do NOT KNOW WHERE I AM.

I feel myself being pushed to the sand as I see the Lost Boys to the side.

Pan is straddling me with his knees pinned my body down and his hands pushing me down. He makes eye contact and I can't lose eye contact. His eyes have so much darkness its hypnotic.

I feel my body lose feeling as my body loses control.

My eyes droop and I let them fall as I sleep.

PANS POV:// (when she ran off)

"You idiot! She has severe Anxiety and Panic attacks! She could die!" Felix shouts at me.

My eyes go wide as I run after her quicker than the others. She reaches the beach and stops as I ram into her and pin her to the beach floor.

I don't know why but this position was awkward and disturbing. I felt more power with her on the ground on my doing.

No PAN no killing this one! We will have blood later. I get power through drinking blood or killing. I only drink animal blood and only the trusted lost boys know. But sometimes I lose my temper and things happen.

I swallow my thirst and continue sedating her.

She falls into unconsciousness as I lift her up. I hand her to Felix as I run the opposite direction. I need to kill something or I'm dead! I'm not a Vampire but I need power to live so I take energy of others.

It wasn't always like this though.

---------------/$\----------------¡?¿!----------

VOTE & COMMENT
-HadHatter