Chapter 18

As I rowed the boat I couldn't help but think about Peter staring at me like that. He stayed for a little while and turned around. I row faster shaking my head back and fourth. He won't like me or love me ever. I shouldn't even think of him. He doesn't give a crap about me.

I see the ship come in view as I row towards it getting ready to start my acting.

"HELP! PLEASE! I NEED HELP!" I shout as I see heads Pop out to look at me on the tiny boat I was on.

"Captain Hook!" Someone shouts as my boat hits there big one and I pretend to fall over breathing really hard. I think of sad and angering memories as I cry.

I then see a man with black hair and a black prickly beard pop out looking down at me. He wore all black and had dark blue eyes as he stared down at my body.

"Help..." I whisper as I pretend to faint. I slow my breathing as I feel hands on me pulling me up. I am gently placed on planks as I hear many voices asking what to do.

"Laddies, move over and give the lady some room. I'll take care of her." he says.

I feel one hand and one hook scoop me up and walk through a door as the door closes its instantly silent. The boards creak as he moves over to the corner of the room as he lays me down on something soft. I hear a screech of a chair as it is moved directly in front of me.

I feel his eyes looking me up and down. Perv! Peter would kill him- wait what am I saying? Stop thinking of Peter you could get raped and he wouldn't give a crap.

I decided to slightly open my eyes as I pretend to look around to seem confused.

"Hello lass." The deep voice of Captain Hook spoke.

I turn towards him as I see the all black attired pirate.

"Hey." I say. I don't know what to say.

"What got you out in the middle of the ocean?" He asks staring me down.

"Pan tried to hurt me and he tried to." I stop for effect and put my head in my hands and cry. I keep thinking of my awful life back home and cry.

"It's alright lass just stay with us for awhile." he says staring at me. He starts smirking as I back up in the bed.

He chuckles, "not gonna touch you lass."

I keep staring at him wide eyed as I start to shake.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Erin." I say.

I am giving him that name so I don't get caught.

"Alright Erin let's take you out to meet the men." he says.

He grabs my hand as he walks out with me next to him.

"Crew! Listen up!" he shouts as everyone immediately stops and stares at me.

"This is Erin. She will be the lady on the boat. Treat her kindly! No touching!" He shouts.

I just stand there I honestly don't know what to say.

Hook takes me around showing me the boat as he takes me to a tiny cramped room. He opens it and a tiny bed was placed on the side next to a circular window.

He pats my back as he shuts the door and I hear a click indicating he locked it. I hear the ocean as I realize the window has no glass on it. I hear a chuckle next to me as I see Peter next to me.

"Nice acting, he fell for it." he says nodding.

"Thanks..." I say. the things I was thinking before rolling into my mind.

"Just chill out for now and get as much information as possible. We need to know what he's using against me." he says as he awkwardly side hugs me.

The feelings I get when he hugged me. No words would give it the right clarity. When he hopped out the window giving me a sideway smile as I returned it.

I need to get my feelings organized or I'm gonna end up dying.

--------__________<<<<<<<>>>><>

VOTE & COMMENT
-HadHatter