Chapter 15

I woke up early like I always do as I remember last night..... I can't let that demon take control of me anymore. Last time it ended awful.

I was on the streets and I literally saw the people I beat and they ran after me as I ran to the top of the building. I almost jumped but that shadow was in front of me.

I ended up getting away but you know it was hard. I look around and see I'm in a very tiny room and the door to it is shut tight.

Well I guess I've been locked inside. I huff out a breath. I hate being locked in places I can't escape.

"Breathing harshly is not good for your lungs, love." The oh so remorseful voice said.

I turn around and see him smirking crazily at me with his cocked eyebrow. He had gorgeous green eyes and they seemed to be looking into my soul.

"It's rude to stare." he snaps me out of my daze as he laughs at me.

"It's rude to lock people in rooms." I say crossing my arms.

"Also, Last night didn't Happen. Got it?" I say remembering him last night.

"I'm sorry but last night did indeed happen. That is what we need to learn to control. You unleashed your demon and oh your demon isn't happy AT ALL. He wants more death and doesn't particularly like you." He says walking around me speaking darkly.

"But, we need to learn to tame it but use it without You dying or getting hurt." he continues.

"I don't want to learn... I've already tamed it and-." I start to say but he clamps his hand on my heart and starts to tug.

I feel the darkness take in as I see this dark shadow hiss and grow darker. It feels as if the breath has been taken away from me as I choke.

The pain feels and hurts. It feels as if someone is grabbing my soul and burning it. The pain finally stops and I see a smirking Peter in front of me.

"Love, If you had restrictions to your demon that wouldn't have hurt at all. Also, the demon has its fingers dug into your heart. Better not insult your hearts desires." he says smirking at me.

I feel my cheeks heat up but I feel the anger build up.

"Calm down Ariana, Your breasts are quite perfect no need to be embarrassed." he says casually.

My cheeks heat up but the anger diminishes.

"Now Ariana, Lets Play!" he screams.

Oh no no no no.

------------------------------

VOTE & COMMENT
-HadHatter