Chapter 7

Erin's pov::///

I wake up with someone's hand in mine...

I look to my left and see Felix? But that was fake right? Wait. Oh crap. I had an attack. I wish I could control those.

"Hey Ariana..." he says smiling at me.

"Is it really you Felix?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yes. Its me." he says smiling at me. His scars circling the smile. His face quite narrow and a cloak on his back.

"Ok." I breath out and get up and hug him tight.

He chuckles into my hair and then pulls away kissing my forehead. I missed those so much.

"Mom and Dad have been dead and I've lived on an abandoned building." I say.

"I know Pan told me." he says frowning a bit.

"You realize you can't ever leave and we are stuck here. No aging, right?" He says.

"But we are in the woods..." I mumble.

"We are in Never Land." he spoke.

"But that's only in fairy tales. AND Peter Pan was better and nicer in the movie." I say laughing.

But Felix looked around anxiously and clamped a hand on my mouth.

"Shh. Don't call him that. He killed the last one who did that. His name is Pan. Do not under any circumstances utter his real name. Ever. Got that?" he says.

I nod as he lets out a breath and gives me a kiss on the forehead and another hug as he tucks me in and I fall asleep.

Pans pov:://

I suck down the blood as quick as possible. I almost drank her energy. I care to much about my mini family. I can't keep doing this.

Stupid shadow making me weak. That's my worst fear and here I am doing it. Crap me.

I feel my body feel better but not before I heard the words muttered to me EVERY TIME I had to drink blood.

'Find the one you love and your energy is yours again...'

I roll my eyes. I want my energy but I can not physically or emotionally be in love. I've felt it once... But she left me and became old. It was Wendy. What's the point if there just going to leave you.

If only she stayed.

Or maybe someone is out there.

---/:;()$)(&@@((;(:://--'veggies

VOTE & COMMENT
-HadHatter