Chapter 17

As Felix dropped me off at Peters cabin he kissed my forehead as I hugged him and went to my room. I definitely was not sleeping tonight till I could figure out something.

I paced my room and decided to explore. I looked through my drawer and saw new clothes as I picked them up and changed. It was very dark blue skinny jeans and a makeshift black shirt with used grey boots.

I quickly shut it as I put my cloak back on. I looked in the tiny mirror as I saw how thin I looked. I haven't eaten in awhile. I guess that's bad. I looked around and saw a blood red apple. I don't know why but my body just pushed towards it as it was on the table.

I grab it and plunge my teeth into it and felt my body just want more. I ate to the stem of the apple and i wiped my mouth and looked down.

There was blood on my hands and this was not my blood. I backed up. There were many on the table but before I got to them I ran out the door.

Those were not normal apples. My body seemed to exhilarate In everything. I started running so fast and I felt my heart beat faster. I was shaking so much from all this power I guess you could call it.

I couldn't stop running as I hit a person down. We flew onto the ground and it didn't hurt at all. I looked at the person I bumped into and saw...

Peter Pan.

He cocked an eyebrow as my body hopped up and kept running.

"Ariana!" I heard behind me.

I couldn't waste breath as I kept running. Peter jumped on me tackling me as my body was spazzing out. He looked me up and down but the only thing I could hear or feel right now is my own heart.

He chuckled a little till he spoke,

"Those apples good?" He starts to smile. Trust me it's not a normal smile.

"I----I ----don't--d ---know---k." I say.

He started laughing at my condition. He suddenly pressed me into a tree and I started fighting but I can't beat that iron grip.

"Shhh Ariana focus on the tree." he whispers seeming serious.

I scuff but I look at his eyes. There not lying.

I then focus on the tree and everything goes back to normal. My heart beat ceases as Peter helps me back up. I push his hands off as I start to walk as he walks next to me.

---------------------

After the walk back Pan calls all the lost boys back for a meeting. I stand next to Felix and a shady boy to my other side.

"Listen up!" Pan shouts.

"Once again the pirate with the drinking problem has taken two of our own." He says.

I hear around me people tighten there position.

"Bay." he says. He seems to have sentiment for him.

"And Joan." Pan says not giving a thought to him.

"We need a plan to find out Hooks weakness. Maybe get whatever he's using to steal our men. Any ideas?" He asks.

"And this time I want a answer!" He shouts.

I have one. I give Felix's arm a squeeze then I raise my hand.

"Ahh little Ariana has us a plan." he rolls his eyes as many laugh.

"Well Pan, thank you for the introduction. Anyway. Myself I could go on the Jolly Rodger. My way is I get in a one of our boats and go near his boat. I beg for help and mercy. I'll tell him all I want is a place to live. I have a way with people, especially bad people. I'll find it out you can send whatever and I'll tell you my findings. Then ill escape later on and you will have your secrets." I say.

Pan runs his chin deep in thought.

"Good idea." he says.

"Get ready." he says to me.

"Alright lost boys we got a plan!" He says.

"Let's play it!" He shouts.

They holler as they throw dirt on me and rub mud on my clothes and get fake blood run it on me and everything. They throw me in a boat and walk off but the only one who lingers is.

Peter Pan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE & COMMENT
-HadHatter