Chapter 25

Peter Pans P.O.V.

I wipe the remaining tears off my face as I try and fix my broken heart. My body feels like chains have tied me to her as everything is connected to her. I can't breath right around her. Every touch sending me into a frenzy of, sparks.

I never felt this way. Not even with my own Ex Wife. The truth of my wife's death is a fun tail. She gave birth to my son who is commonly known as, The Dark One. His name is Rumplestiltskin. My son. My beautiful boy.

The last time I saw him his eyes, full of tears. Staring at me. Taking all my hopes and dreams away. This little boy who wanted to take my dreams away and Never stop. I let him go. I know he can never forgive me. All I wanted was a Happy Ending.

I walk out of the cave as I use magic to make... A fake corpse of Ariana, my love. I see the dead lifeless fake corpse and I want to throw up. I hold it in as I do my tears.

I carry her how a man carries his wife back down the isle. But that can never happen. I keep walking as I make it to the entrance of the camp.

I see all the Lost Boys look at me. They look in my arms and immediately run towards me. Felix stood there. Shocked.

"Pan, she's sleeping right?" Nathan asked, the one who never spoke.

I look down as the boys gasp. Everything in slow motion as Felix drops to his knees, The lost boys cry and mutter 'no', and the eyes full of tears.

Felix bent over crying as the Lost Boys looked sad. Felix got up suddenly and grabbed a shovel. He shoved it into the dirt and started to dig a huge hole.

We watched as the rain still fell on our backs. Felix finished and grabbed a pick ax and started going to a rock. He broke a big piece off and started to write with the Pick Axe carving each letter with care.

He finished and kept it under his hood as he grabbed 'Ariana' from my arms. He placed her gently in the hole as he got up and grabbed something. He came back with a nice white pillow and a white blanket.

He put the pillow under her head and wrapped her skinny body in the blanket. He kissed her head one last time as he said,

"GRAB YOUR BEST FLOWERS AND GET IN A LINE!"

The Lost Boys left without a word and grabbed there best flowers they could offer and got in a line ready to say there goodbyes.

"I'll miss you, Ariana. We all will. Thanks for telling us stories when we asked." Chase says setting down a white Lilly on 'her' body.

"Thank you Ariana for all the kind things you did for all of us. Thanks for giving me courage to speak and laugh again." Nathan says to her grave placing a Daffodil on her body.

"Thanks Ariana for showing me I can be a hero in anything I want. I'll miss you." Jack spoke sniffling and placing a marigold on her body.

"Ariana, you made us happy after the death of our friend... We can never forget that thank you." Gregg says as he lays a Petunia down next to her.

"There's no more I can say than thank you. We had a ruff life and I can't remember the last time NeverLand actually looked happy. But now? It's crying for you. Its crazy but all those stories brought hope of something better, something new. We will miss you Ariana." Phillip says placing a sunflower next to her other side.

"Ariana, I always thought it would be forever but nothing lasts forever. The day goes by Night comes quick. Don't forget our little trick. We stay up till dawn breaks in. Sharing our little tales we've had. Thank you, for happiness." Coltan says placing a Daisy by her feet.

"My babe, I will always love you, never forget that. I care so much about you and I always will. I can't believe your gone but -but I'll always remember you for all the adventures, teaching the guys it's okay to be non- scary. I'll miss you." Yvette says balling her eyes out and crying so hard. Her dress was a dark blue and she was placing a vine with beautiful blue flowers on it that she placed nearly on her stomach. She walked away sobbing.

"My sister, Ariana, I will forever miss you. Thanks for helping me with mom an dad the entire time we were together. I always will miss you forever. I won't forget you and you will always be in my heart. I loved how you smiled and laughed bringing good on the island. You had every right to be sad but you kept your head up. Thank you for everything. You made up for everything. And I mean everything. I know you got caught up in many bad things that I will take to my grave like we promised, but you brought it back. Abuse of anyone is wrong. Thank you for holding on for a little while longer. I'll always love you." Felix says to her body his eyes overflowing with tears. He placed a white rose on her chest in one hand with no thorns.

Everything they said made my stomach churn. I can't let her be a weakness against me. Feelings are bad. I learned that when I had to deal with my son leaving forever. I'll never ever be able to love with s broken heart like mine. I walked up to the fake body and placed a blood red rose in her other hand.

I turned around and ran to my tent. I need to compose myself before I go out again. I let the tears fall as I fall on my bed.

All alone.

Forever.

--------------
VOTE & COMMENT
SORRY FOR ALL THE DEPRESSING MOMENTS. IM JUST REALLY SAD AT THE MOMENT. DONT WORRY ABOUT IT THOUGH.

-HadHatter