Chapter 31

*shouout to Cam_Dallas_thoooo sorry babes that this has happened to you. You deserve a billion likes so don't listen to that haters. ILY*

Henry's P.O.V.
(*reader holds up gun* DONT KILL ME!)

I am sitting in front of some crazy boys who are jumping around like monkeys. This is stupid.

I see this Pan fellow playing a flute THAT CANT PLAY MUSIC! Seriously? That's pretty dumb.

He has this insane look in his eyes. A longing. I read his story. I wonder where Ariana is. Oh yeah he got rid of her since she was a weakness. Dumb. There just gonna get back together.

Pan starts coming towards me as he stood playing for a second.

"Henry, why aren't you dancing with the other boys?" He asks giving a wicked smirk.

"My parents are coming for me." I state turning away from him.

"Sure they will. But, There not even on the island!" He states back using his eyebrows.

"You can't exactly keep track of WHOS on the island either." I mutter knowing I could hit a spot with my next sentence.

"What do you mean?" He asks looking confused sitting closer to me.

"Well, considering you were gonna get rid of someone who you dreadfully loved. But, sometimes setting her up for her death Won't work." I say now I'm smirking.

He backs up like I set him on fire.

He growls his eyes darkening. Maybe I shouldn't have used my dope ness on him.

"She's dead. And will n-never come back." he says stuttering at the word Never.

I definitely hit a spot.

He stomped away playing his stupid no music flute again.

I just sit back and enjoy the comebacks I'm making.

Ariana's P.O.V.

We are all out of the camp except Ariel she's watching the camp.

I made everyone wear a hood. For protection of the camp. The boys have already moved out and I can't see them but I know there using there training.

I see a familiar path. It was the path from the beach to the order grounds. Orders were takin there. I do a low whistle so anyone listening would think it was a bird as the boys started hiding around the path.

Sam was hopping around in the trees. He was small enough so he could do it. He had a little dark green cloak since he had to blend in with leaves.

We heard a voice shouting orders. It was about 7 in the morning. The voice was music to my ears as we hid at the path.

I whisper so only us could hear.

"Keep your hoods up. Stay behind me. He can't know your here." I hiss lowly.

They nod and put there hoods down so no one could see there faces as we get up off the soil. I walk first as my boys get into formation behind me.

"Looks like we have visitors. What do you want?" I hear the voice that used to help me but now would make me cripple in a second.

"Not visitors Pan, you stole something of ours." I say in a low tone keeping my hood down and over my face.

"Oh I'm indeed sorry, lets see... What did I exactly 'steal' from you." he asks as I can already feel the smirk with his eyebrows rising.

"You stole a boy. I believe the names Henry?" I say trying to act dumb.

"Well sorry love he's ours now. So I think you need to turn around and go." Pan says to us in a angry tone. The word Love that left his mouth made me cringe.

"One more thing..." I start to say adjusting behind the coat.

"War boys." I mutter behind me as they nod.

"Yes what do you want?" He says sexually. Ugh perv.

"I want my heart back." I say loudly as the about attack. Pans eyes go back to anger as I pull my hood down so for sure no one could see my face as We attack.

I jump on him pining him down with my knees. I punch him over and over again as he catches my hand and flips us over. I knee his crotch as he falls off Me. I began to attack again.

"Who are you?!" Pan shouts at me dodging my punches.

"That's a secret, love." I say smirking as I pull my hood off my face.

His eyes go wide as he stares at my eyes. his eyes are full of sincerity and lust as he looks at my eyes and my body.

He looks relieved as he keeps looking at me.

"Ariana?" He says lowly.

"Maybe, Pan." i say using my fingers to trace his lips and face as he stares at me wide eyed.

I get my lips close to his ear as I whisper.

"I'll extinguish the fire with gasoline."

I hop off him and run down the path as the boys retreat with me. We start blending in more as the lost boys look for us.

We keep going till we reach camp.

I set watches up as I run into my tent. I feel his hands punching me.

But these are at least feels on my body. I don't know what I feel.

I lay on my cold hard floor and stare at the stars above. My tent you can't see in but you can see out.

I keep looking as I mutter my favorite song.

Laura Shigihara - Everything's Alright Lyrics
Short steps, deep breath
Everything is alright
Chin up, I can't
Step into the spotlight
She said, "I'm sad,"
Somehow without any words
I just stood there
Searching for an answer

When this world is no more
The moon is all we'll see
I'll ask you to fly away with me
Until the stars all fall down
They empty from the sky
But I don't mind
If you're with me, then everything's alright

Why do my words
Always lose their meaning?
What I feel, what I say
There's such a rift between them
He said, "I can't
Really seem to read you."
I just stood there
Never know what I should do

When this world is no more
The moon is all we'll see
I'll ask you to fly away with me
Until the stars all fall down
They empty from the sky
But I don't mind
If you're with me, then everything's alright

Tears leave my eyes as I finish the song that saved me so many times. (guys for real, this song actually saved me in so many ways)

-----------
VOTE & COMMENT

Guys if you haven't heard this song listen to it. Its from my favorite video game called

"To the moon."

It's an indie game and it's my favorite ever. Thanks song for saving me.

Listen to it if u haven't though.

Bye love you guys!
-HadHatter