Answering Questions

1. WHOS YOUR BEST FRIEND!
Well, I have many but there names are Deja, Yvette, Yaretzi, Katlyn, Kapreona, Peter Pan, Amelia, and happyshadow_1219 sorry I didn't know her real name.

2. Will they get back together or Nah?
Sorry can't say you might wanna ask Peter. PETER!

"What?" He growls.

"Some readers wanna know if you and Erin or Ariana are back together?" I ask him.

"Btw me and him resolved our differences by letting him be in the last chapter. So now I can call him Peter!" I add.

"I don't know HadHatter explain to me what's happening next chapter?" Peter asks rolling his eyes at me.

"Don't give me that look Peter I guess I won't tell you.." I say.

"Tell me!" He says.

*whispers in his ear as he smiles.

"I like that idea very much." Peter says looking at You viewers all strange.

"OKAY NEXT QUESTION!" I shout before Peter can do anything else.

3. Wonderland or Neverland?
NEVERLAND DUHHHHH!
I'm a lost girl!

4. Are you single or nah.

Sadly single, but Peter if things don't work out between you and Ariana I'm right here! I shout to him.

*He walks away towards camp leaving me alone*

Okay den XD

5. Will you write a sequel to this book?

Um idk yet. I mean I kinda want to leave it at one book or something because the second book of the series never gets the same amount of views so yeah.

6. Do u like Adults?

No! I despise them! Always up in my bum bum like WHAT YOU DOIN! Sorry I had too XD.

"PETER TELL THEM THE STORY WHERE YOU FOUND ME!" I shout to him as he teleports towards me.

"Basically her family didn't treat her quite right I saw her on the street crying and I came up to her asking what's wrong and she said she couldn't buy a donut and that she was on her monthly." Peter says straight up.

"THATS HOW I KNOW HER CYCLE!" Felix shouts at us.

*blushes deep red

"NEXT QUESTION!

7. Are some characters based on people?

Yes, if you haven't noticed I have a Yvette character in all my books and stuff like that. She moved to Georgia and I'm really sad but we still keep in touch! LOVE YA BOO actinglover007 !

Also I put like the main character bad past because I have a really bad past and I'm not ashamed. I like to write how i felt on wattpad and that's how I meet you lovely people!

8. Favorite Tv Show?
ONCE UPON A TIME!!!!!

9. Why am I upside down?
Idk you might wanna get that checked out...

JK PETER PANS HOLDING YOUR ANKLES BTW happyshadow_1219 !

Peter grins at you and her as he bounces her up and down.

*runs over and rescues her from Peter and gives her cake sending her home.

Sorry bout that can't control Peter am I right?

Last but not least the last question of this Q&A!

10. Robbie Kay or Robbie Kay AS Peter Pan?

THIS IS THE HARDEST QUESTION!

Um I love them both! I guess like both of them combined.

*combines Robbie Kay with Him as Peter Pan.

AHHHH TO MUCH BEAUTY!!!!!!!!

-----
VOTE & COMMENT
TRIED TO MAKE THIS FUNNY HOPED YOU LIKED IT!

I'll post the real chapter tomorrow!
Have a lovely day! Goodbye! Love you!
-HadHatter