Chapter 35

Bring Me To Life- Evanescence
(Video above or to the side)

--------________________--------

I knock on the tent door as I open it. No ones in the room as I see its dark. I find a candle and glance at the wick as it ignites. I hold it and put it down as I look around waiting for him to come back.

I see a book and a photo that catches my eyes. I walk towards it and lift it up to eye level as I examine it.

It's a picture of me before I was different. I was with Felix and my parents. We were in front of a campfire, laughing.

I side smile as I set it down back on the book it was on. I looked at the page and saw things.

It was the type of thing I was. It showed me why and one page was missing. The title of that page was

'How To Love With A Demon Heart'

I immediately search everywhere for he page as I need it. I search his room and use my powers no where to be found.

"I did it for you," I heard a voice say in the doorway as he shut the tent door.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"I changed for you." he says blankly going to the candle.

He looked at it as an evil smirk went on his lips.

He used his fingers as he extinguished the flame. As darkness took over the room.

"I know you can't love." I heard his voice echo around the room.

"The way you punched showed me no heart." he says as I turn around the room looking for him.

I. Can't. See. I'm. Blind.

"Where did you put it?" He asked seeming like he was behind me as I turned and saw no one.

"I had to take it out. It would've consumed me." I state as I put my hood up and try to melt into the darkness.

"What would consume you!" He shouts.

"WHAT WOULD CONSUME YOU!" He repeats extra loud.

"A BROKEN HEART!" I shout back.

Everything went silent as the air seemed to calm.

I felt his presence behind me as I turned and was face to face with the demon. He tilted his head as he looked at me like 'what you going to do now'

I stared back challenging him.

All of a sudden he spun me around and wrapped his arms around me as he whispered in a deadly way.

"I want to hear you scream my name dear."

My eyes widened as he put his hands on my body. I was shaking as I felt the atmosphere go cold and my body turn to ice.

"I. WANT. YOU. TO. KNOW. THAT. YOUR. MINE. NOT. ANYONE. ELSES!" He shouts again in my ear as it was still dark. He turned me around facing him.

"I can't..." I say.

"What?" He asks a snarl on his lips.

"I can't love! You know that!" I state as I push him back.

He looked at me darkly as i collapsed on the ground.

"The Darkness is inside me not out!" I shout at him as he stares at me.

He disappears and appears directly in front of me.

"Do me one little favor and you can leave me like all the others." he states looking into my eyes.

"What could you possibly want from a mess like me?" I ask.

"I want you to kiss me." he states.

And kiss him I did.

---------
Vote & Comment
-HadHatter