Chapter 29

Hook P.O.V. ( Yes I did!)

Everyone intended on finding Henry. We were all on the boat as a mermaid attacked MY ship. No one messes with her. We fight back as it is thrown aboard.

I look at it and she has red hair as I look at her face and recognize her.

"Ariel?" I exclaim pushing everyone back.

"Hook?" She sputters out.

"Where is Erin?" I exclaim. Ariel always told me she would be my spy following her.

"Why do you want to know?" She questions getting up and using her water power to pull us to shore.

"Pan, stole Emma's son. We are going to get him back." I tell her as we land. In the dark part of Neverland.

"You should talk to Erin about it. She's consumed with hate towards him. Revenge is what she wants." She tells me as we walk through the forest. It was astonishing how she just changed from a mermaid to a human in less than five seconds.

We start going as he hear willing an hollering. We keep walking that direction as we hear whispers.

"Good morning, Cameron." Ariel nods to a tree but out comes a boy in a full black cloak.

"Nice to see you, Ariel." he says and returns to wherever he was.

We keep walking when we see more boys with black cloaks around there body. Dark trees loomed over the camp site as we see a camp fire lite to perfection.

There were dark tents as we see boys looking at us strangely. I felt Emma grab onto my forearm. I felt the tingles her hand shot through my arm. We kept walking and I felt the awful stare of charming.

I roll my eyes at him as we keep walking. We finally make it to a black wooden thrown made out of alive trees. It was dark and was perfectly carved.

I look in the sit of it and see a beautiful creature. She had perfectly pale white skin all over her body. She had black makeup that made her honey eyes pop out of her head that could be seen in the darkest of places. She bright red lips. She had wavy but not curly brown hair that looked so soft. It had a tinge of red in the sunlight. Her figure was perfect I could see her sculpted muscles under her black zip up crop top. She had on leather skinny jeans and had on black heeled boots. She smirks at us showing her white teeth as I see two sharp teeth only on the top set of her mouth.

"Erin, Pan is at it again. He stole these peoples son. They need help and you know what he will do to him." Ariel says to Erin. Wait Erin?

"Well well, you did find me again, Hook." Erin says, her voice was hypnotic as she got out her throne. She walked towards us smirking as she stood in front of us.

"Wait, you know her?" Regina asks me as she walks towards me.

"Yes, long time ago." I respond looking at this creature in front of me.

"Let's get back to business. What are they going to do with my son?" Emma exclaimed moving closer to Erin.

"Well, I like this fire. Anyway, Neverland will lose its magic and basically he stops being young. He needs the heart of the truest believer to keep it going." She says to Emma as our eyes widen.

"Don't worry, I'll help you." Erin adds smirking at us.

"Why would we need your help?" Regina asks quite rudely.

"I know Pan, more than anyone in this world." She adds bitterly looking a bit irritated.

Regina backed up as we saw her hold out her hand.

"I will make a fair deal. I help you get Henry back in one piece with his heart and everyone stays alive. But, you let me have Pan. I'll end him." she says. As she says Pans name she says his name differently like she has a passion for him or something.

"You swear?" Emma says looking at Erin in the eyes. Emma was probably using her super power.

"I swear, do we have a deal?" She asks shaking her hand out.

Emma immeasurable shook it as Erin smiled.

"You all need rest I'll make plans." Erin states.

"Ariel, show them to the tent." Erin says and Ariel nods as we all walk behind her.

"Let's play this game again, Pan." I hear Erin mutter.

----------------
VOTE & COMMENT
Everything will connect later :-)
-HadHatter