Chapter 23

Peter Pans p.o.v.

I leave my tent when I have everything under control. I look around and see it's still storming like crazy. I check tents no ones been in. I look into the main tent as I hear, laughter. Chase is laughing and even Nathan has laughed.

I see Ariana, she is smiling at all the boys and making a story. Just like Wendy. Wendy made the best of stories but sometimes, bad things happen...

But Ariana uses her hands to make the story. She shows how 'jealous mermaids swim' and how natives lived here. How I had red hair and brown eyes wearing green tights in the cartoon. They got that wrong.

Even the older boys laughed at the story. She kept telling of how the lost boys wore there own animal skin. She said there was a skunk, rabbit, bear, and Twins wearing rabbits skin.

It was good to hear all the boys laughing. Having fun. It was like the Neverland I wanted to make.

When she ended the story with all of them going to sleep it was like it happened everyone fell asleep.

I watched as Ariana gently kisses everyone's heads and gave Yvette a hug. The story of Yvette is quite simple.

I found her on this island making clothes and making cloth with her magic. When she saw me she freaked out. Lets just say she had been alone for awhile. She refuses to tell anyone what happened before the island. She like to be all happy in Neverland. Hook is the only one who took a liking to her so if we put her out as bait she will basically go to Hook and have a party with him. I don't know why or how but she's a party animal. She wears a knee length pink dress and has pink vines for shoes on her feet. Her dress if twirled makes pink sparkles fly everywhere. If you make he mad her dress and her eyes go red. She calms down she's normal. But her cheeks are hilarious when she's mad they glow a bright red.

I smirk to myself, I accidentally messed up her pink cake... lets just say red sparkles were EVERYWHERE. I still laugh about it because it's honestly hilarious.

Anyway, she went back to the middle of the room and laid down smiling. Her smile was beautiful. If only I could love...

I am incapable of love or feelings. I am only made for evil.

I walk away from the tent quickly as I reach my tent. I run to my cabinet and drink my emergency blood. I felt my body relax as I thought about more.

I need a way to make everything work.

Sadly, I'm a monster and no one can love a monster.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

VOTE & COMMENT
-HadHatter