Chapter 10

Ariana pov:///

I show the kid around and I take him to his new cabin. He looks happy but manly scared.

"Does the dark one hurt people?" He asks shaking.

He was taking about Peter Pan.

"Only if you break rules." I say.

"I don't like him. He's to scary!" He says shaking.

I laugh as I close his door. I hear little bells as I shut the door. I turn and see Yvette prancing towards me.

"Hey Ariana!" She says chirpy.

"Hey." I wave. I am not in the mood for happiness at the moment. I'm scared of what he will do to me.

'This is not over' kept running through my head.

"I have a secret! I HAVE A SECRET!" she screeched.

I cover her mouth this girl can get annoying.

"Follow me." she mumbles in my hand as she grabs it off and starts skipping somewhere. I follow her knowing it's probably a flower garden or something.

We reach a cave that is quite slim and narrow. We slip in as I notice something.

Yvette isn't quite a fairy. She can go small and go normal size. or human size.

She basically made me tiny as she flew is inside. She closed up the cave and made me big again.

I look around and see a young girl with a blanket and a fire in front of her. She looks scared and distant.

"Who are you?" She asks in a English accent.

"Ariana. Who are you?" I ask.

"Wendy Darling." she says.

She's Wendy from the story! This is were it all happened.

"Wendy?" I say.

She nods as she huddles into the blanket more.

"Is Peter okay?" She asks.

"He's darker." I say.

She laughs but it's forced.

"Don't force yourself around me." I say.

"Thanks." she speaks.

I go closer to her as I sit next to her.

She huddles closer to me as it was quite cold. Yvette is making some clothes I guess for Wendy as I just put some of my cloak around her.

She's freezing to death!

She lets out a sigh as Yvette hands her a type of warm liquid.

"It's hot chocolate Thank you fairy!" She says.

I smile at her happiness even if she has nothing. She seems special. That's when I see the scar.

'Peter Pans Forever'

I look at it as she catches my gaze. She hands me the arm as I trace it.

"He thought I should know who he belongs too so he wrote it on me with a knife. He licked my blood." she shudders.

"It was scary. I eventually got away but before I did he continued to place small cuts on me and lick the blood away! It was creepy because he would do it when I wasn't paying attention. I faked flying away. A fairy came as I pretended to fly in the clouds but fall to mermaid cove. They thought I was eaten. I just flew here and I've lived here ever since." she says.

I hug her as she begins to start crying softly. I pat her matted hair as Yvette hands her a cloak and new shoes. She puts them on and huddles to the small fire.

"I'll be back. I'll take you home if I can." I say.

She nods and let's go of me as I squeeze her one last time. I began to go as Yvette starts talking.

"That way is sealed off completely were going to have to go that way." she points to were mermaid cove is.

"Ok" I say.

We start walking on the edge right next to the water as we make it to the side. Mermaids hiss at us as we go but we get out quicker.

As we walk on the beach I think. Why would that guy do that to such a young girl. I let a tear slip at how much that would hurt anyone.

"Oh Ariana!" I heard towards the forest.

It was Pan with the lost boys. Felix was grinning which might I add was very creepy.

"Time for a game." Pan called out smirking with a crazed look in his eye.

Oh crap.

:())&25898699"@&@!!?))&))(8767

VOTE & COMMENT
-HadHatter